Love & Lust

I Only Have Myself To Blame

[Anna to Harry]
Hey

[Harry to Anna]
Hey. You okay?

[Anna to Harry]
I-I just miss you... is all

[Harry to Anna]
I know.

[Anna to Harry]
Do you think we could have lunch or something soon?

[Harry to Anna]
I don’t know if I’m ready to forgive you yet...

[Anna to Harry]
I’m not asking for you to come and forgive me. I am asking to see you,
to hear your voice. When I’m not around you I go mad. I need you.

[Harry to Anna]
Will you stop this.

[Anna to Harry]
You wanted us to be friends.

[Harry to Anna]
And I also asked for time apart. Give me time.

I sigh as my heart clenches tightly in my chest and a tear falls down my cheek, I chuck my phone to my side and bite my lip refraining from crying. I just want him back.

Josh and the rest of the boys get home tonight at 11. Welcome back You Me At Six! Let lord hope that these boys can help get my mind of Harry...

~~

“HIIIIIII!” I greet Josh, in an overly excited manner, stumbling down the airport into his arms.

“Sup bitch,” He says through a huge smile and engulfing me.

“I’m happy to see you, asshole!” I giggle to Josh while slipping out of his grasp and grabbing Dan into another huge hug.

“Hey Anna, it’s good to see you again... beautiful as always,” He winked cheekily.

“Stop hitting on my sister, asshole,” Josh yells whilst slapping the back of his head.

I roll my eyes at his stupidity and Dan’s shameless flirting.

“Thanks babe.” I wink at Dan whilst walking off to greet the rest of You Me At Six; Max, Chris and Matt.

We all slowly gathered their luggage, instruments and all leaving the airport almost and hour later from their arrival. Piling all their junk into their tour manger’s van, I hear all their excitement to be back home. They’re all ready to see their families and friends. I missed them so much.

Dan and I are at the front of the car chatting about tour, the rest of them are sleeping; god knows what time they slept last night!

“Did you meet any cool girls?” I ask Dan casually as I made a left.

“I did, they weren’t too bad this time around,” He replies smirking.

“I remember last tour, you telling me that a chick creeped onto the bus and into your bunk... That shit was crazy- d’you get anymore of that this time?” I laugh as we stopped at a red light.

“I shat my pants Anna, that is not funny! We didn’t luckily enough- I don’t even know how she got on the bus, the bus is coded. Don’t even remind me of that Anna!” He shrieks, reminded of his trauma.

We continued talking about Dan’s tour stories for the rest of the way home. Soon the stories had run out and our laughter died down, we were almost home. Death Cab For Cutie played softly through the speakers and I hoped he wouldn’t bring up the awkward...

“Anna...?” Dan whispers, breaking the silence.

“Don’t” I snap before he could even begin.

“Did you two-”

“Yes,” I reply nonchalantly before he could say anymore.

I just want to avoid the Harry subject all together. I can’t bare the hurt anymore, the shame and guilt; it’s eating me alive. I just want to roll up into a ball and rot into depression somewhere in a dark, dark place.

“I’m really sorry,” Dan sympathizes, turning to find my gaze.

“You shouldn’t be. It was my fault.” I mutter avoiding contact with his beautiful eyes.

“It was mine too Anna,” He tries.

“You asked me if it was okay and I said yes. I almost begged you for it, Dan,”

“If it weren’t for me and my hormones you’d still be with him,” He says, sorrow trailing his words.

“Well i’m not and I only have myself to blame now,”
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS YOU!
I am so appreciative to everyone who has read this so far, here's an update that i hope you like!
Please do leave a comment and i'll update soon as i get to five comments- a simple <3 will do :)