Status: Hey guys am a newbie here and this is my first story.I really need your opinion so I need comments and reviews you know anything to help my story.

My Wolf Mate

Injured

Lately, I have been noticing Raymond more often his smile, his cherry colored lips, his sparking teeth, his perfect hair and super cute face. Sometime I even noticed his scent. His bewitching, arousing scent. I noticed I could smell him from meters away. Weird but I really could! I could tell when he was in the hall even without looking. I can never mistaken his scent for anything in the world, it was unique, pure, inviting and simply seductive. I find myself subconsciously fantasizing about him, his perfect touch. I could almost feel it. I could almost feel him. Although it is not normal for me to practice such act, but this is something it’s an urge I can’t control. It is irresistible, an irresistible urge.
It’s been two weeks since Raymond talked to me but I still hear his voice in my head daily. It’s the first thing that plays in my mind upon awakening from my dream yet it is the last thing that puts me to sleep at night. ‘Annabell.’

I proceeded gently entering into the dark, untroubled woods. The moon was shining concentrating its uneven rays on me. The owls oddly quiet, standing and staring unable to move their terror stricken eyes. The dead, silent wind stayed peacefully at rest allowing the trees to rejoice quietly, yet the air felt warm and humid providing no reason to suspect danger. It felt like a regular night in a regular dark, static wood. It felt different, too normal and too regular. Something was up but I sensed no danger. I continued my walk inspecting the silent woods, noticing its odd, beautiful resources. As I walked deeper and deeper I picked up strange sounds.

Sounds I have certainly heard beforehand yet I fail to recollect them. Soon enough it became clear that they were howling of some sort of animal. Wolves if I may say. The howling grew so near which made me feel surrounded. I stopped for a moment still looking for any signs of danger. There was none but I heard a rustle and took a quick glance.
A cool breeze out of nowhere passed through me, making me feel cold and freezing my spine. I felt like I was being watched but not from a distance from behind me. Whatever the creature was I knew it was behind watching me, paying attention to me every move. Panic struck in as I trembled in fear yet I summoned up the courage to turn around and there it was.
The extraordinary beast, the wolf five times bigger than its regular size with two huge, strong feet supporting it, never in my life have I ever seen a wolf such size which stood on two feet yet it stood before my very own eyes. For a split second it just stared at me with its huge vicious eyes which seemed to be surprised by my presence. I felt numb unable to my very own body. The wolf let out a blood curdling growl which echoed in my ears.

Suddenly I found myself running, running with all my might for my precious life as it seemed like other wolves joined in and were chasing me. Oddly enough I didn’t feel tired neither did I stop to gasp for air, how was I running this fast? The wolves seemed to be getting closer causing me to panic even more. One false step was all it took for me to fall woefully on the rough ground. I was circled by what seemed like unfriendly wolves as they growled louder cheering at their success. One of them came up to me walking with such power and grace with the blackest eyes I’d ever seen. Staring straight at me in the eye, it came closer observing my horror struck face. I thought it was going to feed on me but then it put its claws on my face. I felt somewhat relieved then suddenly it dug its longs, sharp claws into my helpless stomach causing me to scream aggressively then my vision blurred and my eyes felt heavy then closed shut. This was is it.
This was the end, this was… Death.
Raymond’s P.O.V
My eyes shot open so did my mouth as it begged for air to pass through my lungs. I was sweating heavily, panting, perhaps even shaking visible as I woke up from my sleep. Something was wrong but I didn’t know exactly what it was but it has to be serious as it’s extremely rare for me to wake up like this especially when I am the alpha. Annabell. Her name flashed in my head. Something was definitely wrong, I didn’t know what to do but I had to get to Annabell. Fast.
I ran out not wasting time changing to my wolf, since it will be faster getting to her that way. Following her scent till I came to a normal sized house, my wolf growled as it smelt blood. Without thinking I ran through the door breaking it, the only thing keeping me away from Annabell was now broken. I sniffed the air perceiving her enticing scent and ran towards the room I was certain belonged to Anna.
I walked in to see her lying on the bed panting, clutching onto her bed like scared child. Tears were spilling out of her blue eyes as she bled from her stomach. I suddenly began to feel her pain; I couldn’t bear looking at my mate in pain. It killed me. I ran towards her and hugged her feeling her soft, dark-brown, silky hair. “Annabell baby it’s going to be all right, I am here now” I said trying to comfort her. It worked for a while but soon her pain returned and this time it was worse.

I licked her stomach trying to provide comfort and heal the deep wounds. It comforted her and she seemed to be falling back asleep. I licked her soft hands then moved on to her neck and then her face. She was finally asleep now but I continued to watch her. She looked so adorable while she was asleep, but then I had to take my leave else someone was bound to spot me so I licked her face for the last time and left. While heading home I knew exactly who had attacked Annabell it was those bloody bastards, those cowards who watch you from a place you cannot see them then secretly plan their attack. I vowed never to let anything harm Annabell again. Never! It was my duty to protect her and I will do what it takes to do so, Annabell is not only my mate, I actually have intense feelings for her as she is the only reason I attend to school.

Annabell’s P.O.V
My eyelids slowly opened as I rolled on my bed trying not to fall asleep again. It took me quite a few seconds to realize that I was fully awake and it had all been a dream but could it be? It felt so real. I felt the pain in my stomach. Raymond. His named flashed through my head like thunder. I could strongly perceive his scent but again how is that possible? He doesn’t know my house and I bet he doesn’t even know my last name either. Something is not right but I just can’t figure it out yet. Come to think of it the wolf that saved me in my dream has Raymond’s grey eyes and it definitely had his scent too. I must be going crazy I guess I am obsessing about him too much. I lifted my shirt so I could see my stomach and noticed red marks. Which in my opinion looked like healing wounds, this is the time when I begin to think I have schizophrenia. What the hell is going on am I going crazy? I have red marks on my stomach after waking up from a vivid dream. Is that even possible? Oh my God I am going crazy and I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Currently only 18 readers and 8 subscriber and 3 comment. Guys please inform your friends about the story and comment. I need your opinion and things.