Status: NEW HOPE YOU LIKE IT XD

Lost in This Hell

Help Me Leave This Nightmare

I was woken up from my nap by a knock on my door. I stare at it waiting for whoever was behind it to speak.

“Alexa open up.” I heard my father’s gruff voice sound through the door. I grab my stuffed black dog and walk over to my door. I hold my dog tightly to my chest and open the door. I look up at my father’s brown eyes behind his glasses. “Are you ok baby-girl? I heard you crying earlier.” I always loved how my dad would let people have their space.

“Yea daddy, im fine now.” I nod my head in sync with my words. My dad gives me a have smile and kiss my forehead. I giggle when I feel the scratchiness of his gray mustache. I hug my dad with one arm while my other is still clutching my dog. I heard a bark and I looked down to see our Yorkie Terrier, Rocky, clawing at my leg.

“Stupid fucking mutt dog.” I heard my dad mutter before walking away. My father is not a dog person, only a cat person.

I bend down and picked Rocky up. He licked my face and I placed him on my bed. I crawl in next to him and lean against my pillows. Rocky cuddles up to my side and I put on the TV. SpongeBob’s theme song comes and I smile hugely at the sound of my favorite show. I lay down and watched SpongeBob for a couple of hours before my dad called me down to eat.

I sit on the corner of the bench at our kitchen table with Rocky sitting right next to me and Sinbad, our Pitbull, sitting on the floor by my side. I quietly eat my chicken while both of my brothers talk about some stupid draft.

“So what have you been up to, short stuff?” I looked up when Eric spoke to me. I shrugged not wanting to talk. “What does that mean, shorty? Come on tell your big brother about your life.” I flinched at his patronizing tone. You would not like to hear what I have to say about my life. I look down and rub my scar that was on my right forearm. I shook my head at my brother and got up to throw out my food. I flinched when I felt Eric’s hand on my wrist. “What is wrong with you huh? What did something happen to you? Did someone hurt you?” I shot my eyes up to look at my brothers confused brown eyes.

I always hated how we had that in common.

“Yes, you did.” I shoved him away from me and ran up the stairs to my room. I slammed and locked my door behind me. I lean against the door breathing heavily. I jumped when I heard Eric banging on my door. I whimpered grabbing my stuffed dog and running to hide in my closet. I bury my face into the soft fake fur and whimper every time Eric’s fist hit my door. Soon his phone went off. It was his girlfriend, Maria, I could tell by the ringtone. It’s not that I don’t like Maria it’s just ever since Eric got with her; he has been nastier to me.

I stayed in my closet for the rest of the night, wishing for someone to save me from this hell.

That is all I ever wanted was a savior. I wanted to be saved and to be safe. I wanted to be loved and to love someone who doesn’t hurt me. I want a family. A family who cares for one another and doesn’t hurt their own. I want to be with my hero. The one man i think is the only one who fully understands me. But sadly Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan died. Now I don't know where to go or what to do with my life anymore.
I have nothing but this nightmare I have to call a life.