Status: completed...

Happy Dreams

Happy Dreams....

“Charlie, are you sure you don't want to come over to my sleepover party, all of my best friends will be there?” Ashley asked, her black bangs bouncing in front of her bright blue eyes.

I gave her a stare before smiling and saying, “Yea, of course I'm sure, I mean well...”

“Oh, you don't have to think too hard about it,” she said, her smile making my heart skip.

“Oh no, that's fine,” I said, sending her a crooked smile, in which she laughed, and said, “Oh Charlie, you're so funny sometimes.”

I only shrugged, and said, “I try, so, are we going home or what?”

We had spent the day or night I should say, making party errands, going here and there from mall to mall. With us sitting on the bench on the playground, and it getting darker by the second, I started getting a feeling we were being watched.

“Um, Ash, don't you think we should...” I started saying, before I gave my cousin a long stare and noticed she wasn't listening. “Ashley!”

“Huh...what? Oh, Charlie, you were saying something?” she asked, her eyes which were now red stared at me.

A chill ran down my spine as I asked, “Shouldn't we be getting home, it's getting to be a bit too dark out.”

“Oh...but Charlie, you know how I love the dark...” she said, her fingers trailing up my chest and stopping at my lips. “It makes me so horny...” Her voice whispers in my ears like the wind passing through the trees, and now I'm getting a bit freaked out.

“Um...Ashley, maybe we shouldn't...” but I couldn't finish, because the next thing I knew, her lips were on mine, while her hands traveled down my chest and under my tank-top, tickling my hot skin with her ice cold fingers.

As we made out right there on the bench, I could have sworn we were being watched, I couldn't get the feeling off my back. The hairs on my neck stood up straight, and before I could do anything else, I felt myself fading. I tried to keep myself conscious, but my body felt too weak to respond, so I welcomed the darkness as I slipped into an ageless sleep.

“Charlie...Charlie...Charlie wake up my love...” I heard a familiar voice say, while their finger stroked my cheeks.

I woke up, staring into those blue eyes I loved to see. I sat up and looked around to see that I wasn't at my house, but in a bedroom that had 'creepy' all over it.

Black and red were everywhere, the only color that wasn't red or black was Ashley's blue hypnotic eyes.

“Where am I?” I asked Ashley, as she admired my body in my nightgown.

“You're in my bedroom silly,” she said, giving me a lick on my neck before starting to suck softly, making me close my eyes and moan a little before pushing her away to do anything else.

“What am I doing here?” I asked, looking around to see that the black and red I saw was Ashley's band of friends.

They all gave me creepy grins as I stared at them with a speechless expression on my face. Ashley smiled at me, and then I realized her small fangs that poked out from under her top lip.

“Didn't you know, you're our entertainment for tonight,” she said, giving me a sweet smile.

“What are you talking?” I asked, starting to scoot off the bed, but was stopped by one of her friends who gave me a hungry look.

I backed away, and slid into Ashley's arms by accident, “How about I show you what I mean?” Ashley said, sinking her teeth into my neck, making me scream.


I woke up yet again, my body raking with fear and sweating fiercely. I looked around, I was in my room. Then I remembered Ashley biting me, I got up and rushed to the bathroom, only to open the door to see Ashley standing there grinning, her fangs glittering in the dark.

I turn and ran the other way, making a turn for my parents room, only to run in to see two bleeding bodies motionless on the bed.

I backed away, seeing that they were dead, “No...this can't be,” I whispered holding my hand over my mouth.

“Oh yes, it can,” said that angelic voice from behind me.

I turned to see the girl standing with an evil grin on her face.

“What did you do?” I asked, looking at Ashley with tears in my eyes.

Without answering, she pulls out a knife from behind her back, and says, “You see Charlie, I loved you, I really did, but you seemed to ignore the fact that just because I was different, you wouldn't take me even if you had the guts to say so.”

“But, my parents didn't do anything to you, why would you kill them?” I asked, as I backed away from the girl who was glaring at me with hatred.

“To keep them from knowing the possibility of what I can do to you, if they can get that far. You see. me and you, we were a team, but ever since I changed my ways, I guess I wasn't good enough for you to think that I am the girl of your dreams,” she said, holding the knife in the air.

“And what I saw, that wasn't a dream?” I asked, remembering my nightmare.

“Oh that? That was a warning to show you what would happen to you tonight,” she said, standing right in front of my face. “I'm a jealous girl, and when you don't make me feel loved, you pay the price, just as all the other girls have.”

“Come on Ashley, this is ridiculous, you know I would love you if you told me how you felt about me, right?” I asked, pleading that she'd put the knife down.

She thought for a moment, and then said, “You're right Charlie.”

“What? I am?” I ask, feeling relived as she put the knife down, only to pick it up again and say, “Yes, you are, only the feelings I have for you now, will break you heart.”

Then suddenly, she was standing in front of me, her hatred look plastered to her face as she said, “Happy dreams,” and then the last thing I saw, was the flash of her knife coming down to stab me to my death.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? I'm not really the one who writes horror stories, so criticize all you want, I'm pretty sure this sucked.