Sometimes...

21

I woke up as I heard Ben’s alarm go off and before I really woke up it stopped making a noise, “Your so lazy” I mumbled and he nodded keeping his eyes closed “The snooze button was created for a reason” he answered before pushing his body against me. By the time his alarm had gone of twice more I forced myself up and he grumbled away at me “Well you stay asleep then but if your not up when I get out that shower Roethlisberger there’ll be war” I warned and he nodded pulling the covers over his head.

I got showered and dressed walking out to see him sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes, I pushed him in the direction of the shower before grabbing and putting all my stuff in my bag and walking downstairs. “Hey Jenna” I heard Cameron say “Hi” I said sitting in the kitchen with him “I let Peyton out into the backyard” he stated “Thanks, did you have fun at the party?” I asked, “Yeah, my head hurts so much” he complained making me smile.

“You 2 get up to much?” “Movies, you know that whole hair of the dog theory doesn’t work right? You’re just delaying the hangover,” I stated as I grabbed a bowl of cereal eating it “Yeah but it feels better” “Temporarily” I said as he nodded and I rolled my eyes starting to eat. “Morning” Ben shouted as he ran down the stairs and Cameron groaned rubbing his head “Aww did I shout too loud for your hangover?” he asked smiling.