Sometimes...

38

I woke up in the dark with a blanket around me and felt the body next to me breathing, I looked up to see the tv still on but no sound coming from it. I looked to see Ben "Hey" he smiled kissing my nose and I smiled at him, "Can we go to bed now?" "You could've gone hours ago" I grumbled stretching up and he nodded "And leave you out here all cold and lonely? Never" he answered as I wandered to the bedroom.

I heard the light turn out as Ben climbed into bed, I rolled towards him pushing my hand through his hair pushing my lips to his. He smiled as his hand moved to my neck, "So is this you making it up to me?" he whispered against my skin and I laughed "Nope but this is" I said pulling him towards me as I kissed him and his hands pushed under my top. He pulled at it and I let him take it off, my fingers moved to the waist of his sweatpants and he hovered over me.

He winced and I pushed his chest "It's my knee, I twisted it in practise" he mumbled and I kisses his cheek. "Hey no! No cheek kissing! This isn't over, I can still do this. Nobody tells me I can't do this" he argued quietly and I rolled my eyes kissing him properly.

I woke up the next morning with Ben's arm over my waist and I smiled to myself, I heard him wake up as his breath hit my skin. He nuzzled his head into my neck kissing my skin making me smile, "I love you Jenna" "Shut up Benjamin, we're not 18 anymore" I replied making him laugh as his alarm went off. "Hey Roethlisberger I've got a data today" he mumbled "With who?" "Brett, he wants to go shopping for a delicate item. He's ring shopping" he said and I rolled over my eyes wide.

"No way!" "Yes! So you need to distract Hannah for the day. Are you up to it?" he asked and I nodded. I sat down in our lounge with Hannah as Bryony ran around playing, I'd tried to poke at the 'marriage' question. "So your parents never mentioned their wedding day?" "Yeah but only to say the regrets they had of it happening, I guess why I'm not sure on marriage myself. Them guys couldn't do it so what if I can't?" she asked and I smiled as Bryony played with her dolls.

"My parents were a disaster together but I can do married life. You two are already like a married couple, when you know you know and that's the important part" I reasoned and she nodded. "Brett is great and I love him" "There's a but isn't there?" I quizzed and she nodded.

"My parents don't like him, how do you deal with that? I mean Ben doesn't get along with your parents does he?" she said. I shook my head as Bryony watched out the window at some cars, "He's never met my dad and if he ever does he'll kick off but him and my mother do get along, it's more my mother doesn't care and it winds him up. His parents are great though and we do get along but my parents don't get along with Ben because of the way he is, mother doesn't like how protective he can be" I explained.