Sometimes...

41

I heard Ben's car on the drive and I jumped up, I heard him open the front door "Mr. Roethlisberger" I called "Mrs Roethlisberger" he said back and I smiled. "I require your attention" "Then you can have it, how can I be of surface babe?" he asked leaning against the door into the kitchen.

"Well you are looking at a nurse with a job" I informed and his eyes widened "For real?" "Yes! As soon as Bryony goes to school I am officially employed as a nurse" I grinned and he opened his arms as I ran at him. "I am so very proud of you! I'm sorry it's taken this long though" he offered and I shook my head against his chest.

"Hey does this mean you get to wear a uniform?" he asked and I laughed "Benjamin!" "What? I was just asking" he laughed and I smiled pushing my arms around his neck. "You wear a uniform too" "Yeah but mines boring" he replied making me smile.

I pushed my lips to his and felt his grip tighten around me, my fingers played with his hair as his hand grabbed my neck and he groaned as the door went. "And that's why I moved out of home! Coming!" he yelled the end bit kissing me lightly before answering the door to his parents who'd picked Bryony up.

"Jenna! Ben just told us the news, well done" his dad said and I smiled picking Bryony up kissing her forehead, "Thanks" "Bryony mommy got the job she wanted so what do we say?" Ben stated "Well done mommy!" she offered hugging me and I laughed.

"Thank you!" I smiled at her, "Daddy is even going to make mommy dinner now" "Ergh not daddy's cooking" I teased and he laughed.

We sat down for dinner and I smiled "Thanks daddy, so you can cook more often!" I informed and he grinned at me.