Sometimes...

47

I groaned as the alarm went off "Jenna go back to sleep I got it" he whispered against my ear getting up and I curled back up going to sleep. I woke again as he climbed back into bed curling his body around mine making me smile, "You taken your tablets?" "Way to sound romantic in the morning Jenna" he mumbled against my shoulder as I laughed.

I snuggled back into his body keeping warm and he tightened his grip, "You know how I said did you want to do something? Well I have 4 whole days where coach says he doesn't want me in for training much, I'll be about 1 hour a day tops so I thought we could do something" he suggested. "Like what? Run away to somewhere nice and sunny?" I reasoned and he laughed "I was just thinking of a town or so over, I can just turn the heating up and pretend we're in Athen's or something" he joked and I laughed.

I was in the kitchen when someone grabbed me and I screamed as Ben laughed against my neck, I dropped my hand into the sink chucking water at him. He laughed forcing me towards the sink as I screamed hearing Monty bark, Ben laughed louder before throwing water in my head and I cursed. He pulled me back towards him as water ran down the back of my neck and he grinned "What's up Jenna?" "Dickhead! Monty your father is a fool!" I snapped kissing him and he grinned kissing me himself wrapping his arms around my waist making me smile.

He walked me backwards into the counter pushing his body into mine and I let my hands grip at his neck. I pulled back from him smiling "Where's Bryony's teddy?" "About that, she's staying with mom and dad for a couple days" he admitted and I looked at him. "Look I think we need to space, we never get a vacation these days. Especially with my awful summer so she was excited at the idea and we get to let off steam and do what we want for a day or so" "Ben!" I growled and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me that! She spends far more time with us than I did with my parents at her age, it does everyone involved some good! Anyway it's set so just go with it" he said and I raised my eyebrows pinching the skin near his ear "Just go with it Ben" I joked as he flinched and I laughed. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Loving everyone who reads/comments/subscribes and recommends :)