Status: Give it a shot!

Dirt

Chapter 19

We couldn't get out of the cars fast enough. After the three hour drive, we were ready to be out in the open. Although truth be told, the girls' ride was probably more enjoyable than the boys'. It was Jessi, Erin, and me in one car, and just because we felt like it, we had Jimmy ride with us. We had the best time singing along to a bunch of stupid girlie songs, with Jimmy taking the lead of course. But I had never been more relieved to get someplace in my whole life.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to marvel at the house we would be staying in. Our parents outdid themselves. The thing was practically a mansion. It had three levels and a grand staircase just to get to the front door. The guys were drooling, but the girls and I looked at each other. We knew this cost our dad's a pretty penny. But then we just couldn't help the giant smiles that spread across our faces. We all squealed as one and ran inside, yelling about picking out rooms. I yelled shotgun first, meaning I called the best room. Matt would high five me later. Erin called twosies, meaning she got next pick, so of course, Jessi would get third. Jimmy and Johnny would fight over what was left.

"You lucky bitch," Jessi told me as we walked into the master bedroom on the first floor. It was massive and had high ceilings, and the whole thing was decked out in white and light blue. It was very beachy. There was a gigantic king sized bed in the center, with a big white dresser sitting opposite. There was a small sitting area next to the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the beach. The chairs were oversized and looked extremely comfortable. We then wandered over to the attached bathroom. I was almost just as large as the bedroom, and was all creams and turquoise and pale greens. There was an immense Jacuzzi tub off to one side, and the walk in shower was big enough to fit at least four people. Just off from that was a walk in closet that was almost big enough to put a bed in.

"I'll just sleep in here," Jimmy told us from behind. No one had heard him come in, so we all jumped a little in surprise. "This will do for me. Plus, I'll be able to sneak out and see Ash any time I want."

I giggled, but we heard Matt from further back in the bedroom. "That's okay. Thanks, though. You'll have your own bedroom."

We walked back out to the bedroom, and I pecked Matt on the lips for bringing in our bags. Then we ran upstairs to pick out Erin and Jessi's room. Johnny didn't like the idea that he had to wait for us. He asked why we got to choose first. "Ladies first. Duh," was all Erin told him. The four bedrooms upstairs were all pretty similar. They each had a small bathroom attached to them, and the same size beds and closets. It was really just the motif of the room that Erin got to choose from. She chose the one that was done in beige and red, with accents of black. Brian thought she did an excellent job.

Jessi then chose what I thought was a pretty girlie room, but Zacky said he didn't mind. It was chocolate brown with pale blue and light pink accents. Zacky's explanation for not minding the bedroom was that it was the girliest room in the house, and he didn't want Jimmy bringing home any girls to an overly girly room. I told him I was proud of him for taking one for the team. He just gave me a big toothy grin.

I went downstairs into Matt's and my room to unpack my bags. I heard Erin yell that we were all hitting the beach in half an hour halfway down the stairs. Matt was already there when I stepped in the room. He turned and gave me a smile when I closed the door behind me. "So, I did good picking out the room, right?"

"Baby, you do everything good," he told me while raising his hand for a high five. I knew it. He picked up my bag and put it on the bed, making easier for me to unpack it.

I smacked him on the butt as I walked by. "You should change into your shorts. Erin has stated we're all going to the beach, and we should be changed before she gets downstairs. She'll physically change us herself."

I saw the change in his demeanor the second I said something. "You know, I could go for a little girl on girl, taking off your clothes action. Can we really make that happen?" I just rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "You know I love you, right?"

I smirked. "I'm pretty sure." I took a stack of clothes and deposited them in one of the drawers in the dresser. I laid out my bikini then climbed up on the bed. "Holy hell this thing is comfortable. You can just forget about getting any while in this bed. This thing is so fluffy and comfortable, I'll be asleep in five seconds."

(Matt's POV)

Challenge accepted. I swiped across the bed and drug our bags down on the floor. Then I slowly climbed up with her while she laughed. I loved to make her laugh. She had the best laugh and I could listen to it all day. I gave her a soft peck on the lips before moving to her neck. She sighed softly as I kissed from the spot behind her ear down to the hollow of her throat. "Still sleepy?"

Ash just nodded. "Oh yeah. You have mad skills and all that, but this bed is magical!" I pounced on her and started tickling her sides. She laughed and squirmed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her phone out in her hand. I stopped and looked at her triumphant smile. "I called in the cavalry."

Jimmy burst through the door seconds later and jumped on the bed with us. "Unhand the fair maiden, you fiend!" Then he pushed me off the bed onto the floor. If it was anyone other than Jimmy, I would have been pissed. As it stands, it was pretty funny. I got up and sat at the end of the bed while Ash and Jimmy were sprawled out. "Dude, this bed is awesome. Matt, have you felt how comfortable this thing is? Can I sleep in here with you guys?" I told him no. "But, what if I have bad dreams?"

"Aw, Jimbo! How about we buy you a bad ass night light the next time we go to the store? That way, if you get scared, you'll always have a little light?" Ash suggested. He smiled and told her it was a deal. "Good. Can't have my leader in the Ninja Army getting scared. It just wouldn't do." I watched their interaction with a smile. I loved how quickly my friends became her friends. In such a short time, Ashlynn has become an important staple in my life. The thought was crazy, but I was actually okay with it. If I had to fall for someone so quickly, I was glad it was an amazing girl like Ash. She turned and smiled at me and my heart lurched. She was so trusting, and I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve her. "Alright, Jimmy. I have to change into my swimsuit, and so do you. Erin will ground all of us for a week if we're not ready soon," she told him while climbing off the bed herself. She grabbed her suit and went into the bathroom to change.

Jimmy winked at me as he left the room. I quickly changed into my own shorts and went out into the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks together to go outside. Ash came out a few minutes later with two towels draped over her arm and a huge smile on her face. We both turned at the sound of crashing on the stairs. Johnny and Jimmy were both racing down, fighting each other to see who could reach the bottom first. Apparently, Lacey had texted Johnny to tell him that she was getting close to the house. They were racing to see who could get to the door first. Erin, Jessi, and Zack followed calmly behind them. Erin asked if everyone was ready, and after a collective agreement, she told Jimmy and Johnny to meet us outside after they were done making Lacey feel uncomfortable.

(Ash's POV)

Laying on the beach, soaking up the warmth of the sun was the best idea Erin had had in a long time. This was heaven. I was with my favorite girls, my favorite guy, and four of the coolest friends I could ask for. Even if one of them was my brother. The guys had quickly tired of our lounging around. Even after Lacey joined us, we stayed splayed out on the beach while the boys went and played around in the water.

The four of us talked about how long Lacey would be with us, a week, and even about finding a girl for Jimmy. We decided it would have to be a pretty special girl for him. He felt like a brother to me, and I didn't want to see him with some whore who would break his heart. I'd have to break her face. We all decided she needed to be tall, like Erin. Then we thought she should have dark hair and big blue eyes. She should also be up for just about anything. The four of us decided she sounded perfect. Now if only we could find her. Or make her like Frankenstein's monster. Either way sounded fine by us.

Apparently, the boys decided that we looked too dry on our towels, because they came over dripping wet and rung out their hair and shorts on us, earning some very girly high pitched screams. That, and a few curse words. Fucking fucks, was thrown out quite a few times. Since we were already wet, we all decided to play around in the water for a while. We split up into two teams to play football, with Zee being the quarterback for both teams. My team of me, Matt, Jimmy, and Erin lost horribly to Johnny, Lacey, Jessi, and Brian. Who knew Lacey was so fast? She would catch the ball and run like her life depended on it. I didn't mind losing, but Matt couldn't stand Brian's victory dance.

After a while we all decided to go back inside and get ready to go out. Losers of the football game had to buy two rounds for the winners. I had a difficult time actually showering since Matt insisted on joining me. I tried really hard to just shower, I really did, but once he kissed me and started softly biting on my neck, I really only tried to be quiet. We eventually managed to get dressed and met everyone out in the living room. The guys all had the same dress code, dark jeans and a black tee shirt of some kind. The girls, however, all looked vastly different. But it was okay. Jessi had chosen a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey and white printed tank top, and her motorcycle boots. Erin had gone with a denim skirt, a light blue spaghetti strapped top, and a pair of dark blue Chuck Taylor's. Lacey was super cute in a pair of hot pink skinny jeans, a sleeveless white button up with an embellished collar, and some nude ankle boots. I chose a simple black skirt, a teal colored tee shirt, and my own motorcycle boots.

We went to a nearby bar and pulled two tables together towards the back. Not long after getting settled, the waitress came by to take our order. My eyes grew wide when I looked at her. I noticed that the other girls had a very similar reaction. She looked exactly like the girl we had all described earlier at the beach. She was tall, taller than Erin, with long wavy black hair. Her eyes were big and blue and she had the best smile. I was instantly in love with her. She smiled sweetly as she took our orders and her ass was phenomenal as she walked away to fill them.

"Oh, my God, she's perfect!" Lacey said excitedly as soon as the waitress was out of earshot. I agreed with her. The guys looked confused and asked us what we were up to. "Nothing," Lacey told them. "We're just looking for a fifth girl to join our orgy later. She's exactly what we wanted."

"If that's not true I'm going to be very sad," Johnny informed her.

I laughed but it gave me a brilliant idea. I knew my face must have lit up because Matt asked me what I was thinking. "I have a drinking game we can play! Okay, we all make three statements. Two of them are true, and one of them is false. Everyone else has to guess which one is the false statement. If you get it wrong, you have to take a big swig."

Everyone seemed to agree as long as Jessi, Erin, and I didn't guess each other's statements. It wouldn't be fair since we knew everything about each other already. We played with each other for about an hour, just cracking up before we were all a little too drunk to think clearly. I do remember Lacey telling the waitress, who we learned was named Marley, that she should come hang out with us the next day, and she even got her number. I remarked to the group that Lacey was the best wingman ever.

We ended the night with a huge bar tab and smiles on everyone's faces. I didn't really remember getting home, but I did remember climbing into that huge bed and having Matt prove just how long he could keep me awake in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the big delay, but Christmas this year has been all consuming. I just have to remind myself to take it easy. Anyways, thanks for reading and to those who commented.

gothique4
amodernmyth88
youdontloveagod

Thank you especially! Love you much!