Dear You.

30/09/2012

Dear You,

Why do you think it's appropriate to come into my place of work and not only treat me like shit and act like such an asshole that you get kicked out, but also to allow your cousin to call me a c**t?

I can't believe you're telling people that I cheated on you, you lying son of a bitch! You made damn sure that it wasn't cheating, and you also know that I never did that to you. The part that gets me the most though is that you couldn't even look at me; I mean, come on, it's been a month. I managed to stay (somewhat) professional during it all, why couldn't you just be courteous?

The thing is, You, I know I slept with someone, but regardless of how soon it happened, the fact remains that it was still after you left me and therefore you should just accept it and get the f**k over it!

The more I think about those last few days, the more I think about why I slept with him only a day after you ended it. The conclusion I keep coming to is that, whilst I was lonely when we were together, I was even worse when we were apart only this time I was allowed to do something about it the way that a lot of other people do.

We just grew apart, you know? I remember saying months ago that we had become one of those awful couples that shouldn't be together, and now I wish I'd had the courage to leave you then rather than hurting us both so much for so long.

Anyway, enough for tonight. I'm too angry with you.

Your Ex.