Status: Most of it is finished but it's still in the works. Okay? Okay!

Fast Times at West Hills High.

A Little Birdy Told Me.

        “Alright, now Barbie can you just give me a little more attitude?” I stuck my chin up and brought my chest out, staring down my nose at the camera with as much of a glare as the photographer framed up my body and face, “Beautiful. A little less anger though, look like there’s a hot guy who’s coming onto you.” At this my face began heating up, but I did my best to get it back under control for when he shot was actually snapped. “Alright guys! That’s a wrap! Let’s swim!” The photographer was such an energetic guy, I never would have expected that from someone who looked so serious.
A small cheer came up from the small group of teenagers and adults as half of them ran outside and began stripping their clothes from their bodies to swim. Most of the people were water polo buddies of Birdy’s and friends of Ladybird and Jaxin’s parents. Tony was here, but something seemed a little off. He was more quiet and to himself. Was he always this bipolar with the ways he behaved?
I brushed off Tony’s odd behavior and went back to undressing for some pool fun. Ladybird came up next to me and nudged my shoulder, softly,
“Don’t worry about Tone. He’s just having some girlfriend issues.” But he and Steph were going pretty strong. I wondered what could possibly be going wrong between them, they were so cute (despite Stephanie being a total bitch). “If you’re wondering what happened with them Stephanie cheated on him.”
“What?” I spoke up, amazed at how hypocritical she was being, “What a little whore!” I kept my voice kind of low as Ladybird and I walked out into the backyard. Tony’s up for grabs. I might as well try for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one completely compiled of filler.