Status: Most of it is finished but it's still in the works. Okay? Okay!

Fast Times at West Hills High.

I'm Getting Sick of Your Daggers.

“Stephanie, what the fuck is your problem?” I snapped at her as she and I walked through the varying cars of the senior parking lot. Passing period going to seventh period she decide it’d be a good idea to pick on this new girl who had just moved here. She had no right to be making her feel like that. Sure, the girl was pretty and we had a brief exchange in the hallway, but that doesn’t mean that I’d cheat with her!

“What are you talking about, Tony?” Playing coy like the little snake she was. I scoffed and shook my head,

“You know what I’m talking about.” I stopped walking and pulled her back so she was facing me. “Don’t act so innocent. You almost made the new girl cry. What the fuck is wrong with you?” She gave me that look like ‘are you fucking kidding me?’

“She was flirting with you! Did you see the way she was dressed?!” She was making stupid arguments like she always did. God this was fucking stupid! Yeah the girl wasn’t dressed like anyone else! But she had just moved here! Calm the fuck down Stephanie.

“Yes! I saw how she was dressed. She was wearing a band shirt and torn up jeans! Just like every other girl you get pissed at.” I started to snap at her and shout as she still played her stupid little game.

“Jesus, Tony. You don’t need to shout. Calm the fuck down.” She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me through her bleached blonde bangs. She gave me that kind of pout that begged me to be kind to her. No. She didn’t deserve that.

“No. Steph. I won’t ‘calm the fuck down’ you do this every time I try to be a good ASB officer. All I was doing was trying to make her feel at home.” My voice softened a little bit and Stephanie shifted on her feet, staring at the ground. “Why can’t you just let this kind of stuff go?” When she looked at me she had a certain type of fire in her eyes that I’d known too well. Every time we got into an argument she got this look and then brought up something she should have forgotten,

“Tony, you know damn well why I won’t let this stuff go.” Now her voice was sharp and unforgiving. “You remember? Last summer?” I rolled my eyes. This was her only excuse for anything and, as flimsy as it was, she still held onto it through the year, “What was her name? Oh yeah, Madeline. My ex-best friend who fucked my boyfriend!” God, she’d never let that go.

It was one night! Stephanie, Maddie, Jaime, and I were all at a party that one of our mutual friends threw for the hell of it. Madeline and I got wasted and ended up finding our way to the bedroom and we ended up spending more time tangled up in bed sheets than we did out socializing with people. And let’s just say Maddie knows more about what she’s doing than Stephanie does. Not calling her a whore, she’s just had more practice.

“Stephanie, we were drunk! Why the fuck do you insist I purposefully cheated on you!” It’s true. I never would. I’ve been with Stephanie for three years, I have no reason to be window shopping. Or to even try anything. She’s this beautiful, amazing girl! I wouldn’t mean to hurt her like that!

“Tony why do you think it matters to me?” She furrowed her eyebrows and the wind started to pick up, blowing her blonde hair over her face, “Tony- cheating is cheating! Whether you meant to or not!”

I shook my head and started to walk away from her, taking my keys from my pocket as I approached my car,

“Tony where do you think you’re going?!” She shouted after me and I could almost see her glaring daggers into my neck.

“Anywhere that isn’t here!” I shouted back as I unlocked my car’s door. As I started to get into the driver’s seat somebody tugged on my shirt sleeve, “What do you want Ste-” I turned to see the new girl standing over me, her soft little smile playing on her rosy lips, “Oh. Hey. Can I help you?”

“Uh-hm, Jaime invited me to- to the bonfire tonight.” I nodded, letting her continue, “An-and he said you’d be able to give me a ride.” I don’t know whether it wa my teenage mind or the conversation I just finished that twisted that but I had to bite the inside of lip to keep from chuckling,

“Uhm, sure.” I let out the chuckle, “What’s your address?” She shuffled nervously on her feet and reached into the pocket of her torn up jeans, handing me a slip of paper that had been folded over a few times.

Adams Avenue. Wow talk about a long commute. She lived up near where I did. Well, the more correct term would be down. Seeing as North Park is a little more South than the town that West Hills was in,

“Yeah. You live right by me I can swing that.” I nodded and she thanked me breathily. I waved to her and watched as she walked away from me in the rearview mirror. When I couldn’t see her anymore I caught Stephanie boring holes into the back of my head and laughed. I’m getting sick of those daggers, you know?
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG chapter twooooooo