Status: Most of it is finished but it's still in the works. Okay? Okay!

Fast Times at West Hills High.

The Feel of Your Skin

        For once, I’m actually glad that Tony is out with his friends. He and I need a little space. That fight after school was definitely not going to help the rough patch we were in. Jesus I mean one time he cheats I can’t help but be protective of him! He used to be the number one womanizer in the school. And now, he’s settled down with me. And I plan to keep it that way. As long as he doesn’t find out about my tutor, Jake and I. Speaking of Jake he was headed over here right now to “Help me study”. I was top of my class. No need for studying. So he and I used our time for other, more fun things. Like missionary, reverse missionary, other fun things like that. I sat down on the couch and stared off at the blank television screen. I let out a deep sigh and started to run my fingers through my bleached blonde hair.
It was fifteen or so minutes before Jake showed up at my door, in all his wonderful glory. With his dark hair and orange eyes he was beautiful. If Tony saw him he’d definitely need to be feeling jealous because my eyes are all over Jake.
I opened the front door and let Jake in, we exchanged our hellos before I shut the front door, my parents were out for the week so I had the entire house to myself to do whatever I wanted to in. It’s amazing how much trust you’ll get if you pretend to be the perfect kid. It took us only a moment to reach each other and Jake’s lips were on mine, kissing me hungrily. There was so much passion in his lips that they burned mine, making them tingle and become weak to his touch. This was nothing like what Tony could give me. They were a beautiful balance that was my little secret recipe. There were things Tony knew about me but Jake didn’t and things Jake did that Tony definitely couldn’t. The perfect recipe.
Jake’s hands slipped up my back as he and I walked from the living room to my bedroom, barely disconnecting our lips as we went. God he was so amazing. I need more that touch on my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took a while and I've been sitting on it for some time but here y'all go!