Status: finito.

Fight the Force

and build a lego house.

She was jogging lightly on the treadmill, her breath panting slightly as she kept going, the music in her ears keeping her motivated. She pressed the level up a few more times, she glanced up curiously, and her finger slipped awkwardly and pressed the level up five more times. She was now sprinting; her legs weren’t going fast enough and within seconds, she flew off the treadmill backwards.

“Fuck. Shit. Fuck.” She cursed, as she untangled herself, and noticed her tread-burn grazes on her bruised knees. She winced as she touched it slightly, blood dripped from her fingertips.

“Jesus Christ, you just flew off that like a superhero!” A familiar, man-boy voice laughed hysterically, he was crouched over, hands on his thighs, gasping for air.

“Oh fucking hell that was amazing!” he continued, as Lilly stared at him, blinking – utterly unamused.
The man-boy continued to mock, and tried to control his laughter.

“Are you quite done?” Lilly asked bitterly, as she tried to stand up, but her legs shook and she landed heavily on her rear, she winced and rubbed it awkwardly. The man-boy howled with laughter, shaking his head at her.

“Please…Please…stop, I can’t take it!” he wheezed, and continued to piss Lilly off.

“If you’re not going to help me then kindly shove off, imbecile!” Lilly snapped, and winced as her knees burned viciously. The man-boy finally, slowly contained himself, and held out his hand.

It was clammy and warm as Lilly took it, slowly he helped her up and steadied her as she trembled awkwardly. “Sorry.” She murmured, close to his ear, as he looked at her knees, examining the damage.

He had a stretcher – a small sized black plug, and a stud at the top of his right ear – the one Lilly was so closely staring at. He smelled of sweat and cologne, it was nice.

“It’s bleeding loads, we should get you to the medical centre…” he mused, and Lilly quirked an eyebrow at him.

“We?” she echoed, and he smiled – in some misshaped way – charmingly. Lilly liked it.

“I can’t leave a damsel in distress…despite her dislike of dogs and terrible Christmas carolling.” He told her seriously, and Lilly smirked.

“My singing is beautiful. Dogs are the devil-kin.” Lilly replied matter-of-factly.

“Whatever you say, beans.” He teased, and the light-hearted nickname made Lilly smile, despite her initial anger.

That’s the first time he called her beans – Lilly loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my first comment today.

My day = made.

I love Ed Sheeran.