Status: finito.

Fight the Force

My three words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind.

“Lil!” Jude announced, he couldn’t quite get “Lilly” out but it was better than nothing. Lilly was lounging on her couch in her room, reading her horoscope of the day. She was being warned about upcoming changes, and Lilly was trying to figure out what they meant.

“Hey handsome…” Lilly cooed, abandoning the magazine. She could never ignore Jude. The little, blonde-haired boy waddled in. His hair sticking up, he had just woken up and Marley must have let him out his crib.

Lilly picked him up and placed him on top of her, he cuddled against her, and began to suck his thumb. Lilly spaced out, as she stroked his warm head, he smelled of babies – it was addictive and fucking amazing. Lilly loved him so much it was unreal.

“The stars say changes are coming, handsome…what do you think?” Lilly asked softly, glancing down at him, smiling. He was dribbling on her t-shirt, and she thought it was so most adorable thing ever.

“Yeah...I don’t know either.” Lilly answered her own question, making herself giggle.

“Lilly! Jude! Lunch!” Alex hollered from downstairs. Lilly moved the boy, and picked him up, and taking him downstairs.

“So do you remember Samuel Kingston?” Alex asked, as they ate. Their father was absent as it was a Friday and he was at work. Nor Alex, Marley or Lilly worked on Fridays – so they spent their times together.

“Vaguely…” Lilly said, as she sipped her soup. Although she adored Marley for many reasons – the main was one was her incredible talent of cooking,

“Well he’s in town this weekend, flying in from New York – I said we’d meet up for drinks at this cool bar in town. His cousin lives here apparently, he’s bringing him along – he’s your age.” Alex said pointedly, and smirked in Lilly’s direction.

Alex was obsessed with finding Lilly a boyfriend – ever since Derrick Hudson broke her heart, Alex was determined to prove that not all men were “lying douchebags with tiny penises” as Alex had called Derrick Hudson on the night of their breakup.

Lilly sighed: “Is this a blind date and you’re going to leave me with some douche?” Lilly asked, and Alex grinned.

“It’s not a date, but I want you to meet him – you never know, you might hit it off.” Alex said reasonably, smiling hopefully.

At this point, Jude farted extremely loudly.

Lilly should have seen it coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anybody know the lyrics to the second theme song?

Google has failed me this time.

Also, thank you those who have commented - if any of you need a return comment, just ask me!:)