Status: permanent hiatus from the atl bandom

This Year I've Had Enough

Info/Personal

so this isn't a chapter it's basically some info on the story and how it's ....progressing i guess?
So basically i had planned out the whole alex trying to kill himself and the jack saving him when i started the story, but i hadn't planned on having alex lose the voices in his head, i mostly did it because it was confusing ME to write like that and i guess i got kind of sick of it after a while. I also started out writting it from Alex's perspective and now it's progressed to like 3rd person omnisent and i'm kinda mad about that but that's my fault because i don't have a beta nor do i proof read my stories half the time mostly because i update off of my phone so, udskdjs.
Uhm and kinda lastly i guess. I don't really know how i feel about this fic anymore, i've recently been having a fallout with jalex mostly because of their lack of public affection and lisex /sigh/ and so i'm kind of lost as to ending this fic sooner than i anticipated or going along with it and making this elaborite, poorly written, hunk of junk of a plot line.
Meh i don't know anymore. Efbhejk

alright new chapters will be up within the hour