No One Ever Said Life Was Easy!

002

I opened my eyes to a bright, white room with tiny pink flowers plastered onto the walls. "What the fuck?" I started, looking around.

"Watch your language, Miss Byers," A high pitched, nasally voice ordered me from another room.

"Where am I?" I questioned out loud.

"In the office." A different voice answered.

Suddenly, an elderly woman walked into the room. She wore a pink robe with a tiny flower embroidered onto the side pocket. The flower on her gown matched the ones on the walls.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. I realized she was the owner to the high, nasally voice.

"I'm... fine," I answered. "Do you mind telling me what exactly happened to me?"

"Why don't you ask your savior, since he refuses to leave anyways." She left the room in a slow rush.

Out from the corner of the room stepped a teenage boy who looked around my age, 15. His hair was a perfect shade of dark brown, and stick straight. His hair reached the back of his neck; it was very shaggy and choppy, and the front hung in front of his face, covering his left eye. If I hadn't known better, I'd say he was a splitting image of myself in boy form. Except my hair was a tad longer.

His eyes were a piercing green; even though I could only see one of them. He wore very little eye makeup; I probably wouldn't have realized it if I hadn't been so caught up in his gorgeous eye(s).

The mystery boy flipped his hair to the side, pushing his fringe out of the way, allowing me to see the other side of his face. Just as magnificent as the first side, if not better.

"I'm Austin," he said, shattering my thoughts and bringing me back into reality.

"I-I'm Lisse," I stuttered. He chuckled. "I know. Well, I do now, anyways."

I smiled. "So... why am I here?" I asked, unsure of not only the answer but the question itself.

Austin sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "You were running, I came out of the bathroom and we crashed. You fell, brought me down with you, and you hit your head pretty hard. That's basically it," He shrugged.

I took some time to take it in. "Oh," I said, completely surprised. "Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to crash into you or anything. I just... my first five minutes of school were extremely-"

"Shitty?"

I stared at him for a moment, and nodded. "Sadly," I said, groaning.

"I feel you." He answered quietly, looking nervously at his shoes.

Time passed by, and neither of us said another word. I took the time to take a good look at his outfit; he was wearing a plain black shirt covered by a striped purple and black hoodie. His jeans perfectly outlines his thin thighs and legs; the jeans bunched up at the bottom like a pair of too-big skinny jeans should. And, on top of it all, (or bottom, I should say), he wore a pair of ankle-high red converse. The same ones I'm wearing right now.

All of the sudden, the nurse walked back into the room and ordered, in her nasally voice, "Mr. Cohlif! She's okay, now get out of my office!"

Austin looked up from his shoes and groaned, stretching his neck back and looking at the ceiling. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and swiped his hair to the side again. "Catch you later, Lisse," He said, pushing the doors open and walking out. He mis-pronounced my name, calling my 'Lees', but that didn't matter. My jaw dropped, finally understanding how beautiful this kid was.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. I thought. The words echoed in my head, over and over again. Austin's face was burned into my memory, and every time I thought it over, I nearly died.

"He's a cutie, ain't he?" The nurse called, both reading and interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-yeah. For sure." I stuttered again. You have no idea, I thought.

Love at first site? Maybe.
Or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me.
I missed having someone who would stick around long enough to make sure I was okay.
But of course, I'm just the new girl, and he's just the hot punk kid. And my life is anything but a stereotypical high school love story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeek, badly written I know.
I'll have to re-do this one later on. But for now, here you go. [:
IT GETS MORE INTESESTING! Siriously, this really isin't a stereotypical high school love story. Trust me on that.