Status: work in progress might not see to much updates tell summer

Death's Children

Chapter One

he phone rings in the Marsh household, Sharon runs over and picks it up.

“Hello.” She said into the receiver.

“Hello is this Sharon Marsh?” The anonymous voice asked.

“This is her.” Sharon said.

“This is the adoption agency. You put a child up for adoption 14 years ago she has been adopted but we wonder if she could come and see you for a couple of days. We are doing surveys of adopted people sending them back to their birth parents. Would you like to take part in that?.” The person said. Sharon was overwhelmed with bad memories. She did not want to give her first child up. But she had to she was too young and even though her father was Randy. She did not know she would marry him. She finally came to her decision.

“Yes I would I want to see how she's grown.” She said with a shaky voice.

“Okay, her name is Sarah and she is from a small town in Kansas. We hope you will take care of her the whole time she's there?” The voice said.

“Yes we will.” She said and then they hung up. “Randy” she called from the living room. Randy came in sipping on a beer.

“What?’ he said.

“You know our daughter we had to put up for adoption?” she said. he nodded. “She coming to see us.”

“What why?” randy asked.

“Because the adoption agency set up a survey where she can come see us.” she explained.

“O okay well are you sure you want to do this.” Randy asked. Sharon nodded. Just then their son Stan came in through the front door.

“Stan we need to talk.” Sharon said.

“What did I do?” Stan asked.

“Nothing honey we need to talk. You see you have another sister other than shelly.” Sharon started to explain.

“Wait so there is a nicer sister why haven't I met her!” Stan interrupted.

“Because we put her up for adoption and now she is going to come and see us.” she finished.

“How old is she?” he asked.

“14” sharon said.

“What's her name?” he asked.

“Sarah.” Stan was surprised he never knew he had another sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first south park fan fic. Please tell me what you think.