I'm All Yours

Seeing each other in Sam's

*Alexis' p.o.v*
I walked into Sam's with my friend Valeria and her family.
"Hey, he's cute!" Val said, pointing to some guy sitting down. He looked kind of familiar...
"Yeah, he is! I wonder if I've seen him before." I told her. We walked around Sam's for a bit and I noticed that the guy was following us.. We turned and he turned, we stopped and he stopped, when we turned another isle I looked behind and the man wasn't there anymore. Maybe I was just paranoid...

*Jay's p.o.v*
I was sitting in Sam's when two girls looked at me and one pointed. They were both cute, but the black one with gold highlights wearing glasses was who I was interested in. I have to know more about her, I told myself, and I started following her. She looked at me from the corner of her eye a few times and I went away before she noticed. I didn't stop looking at her, I just hid. Man, she was beautiful. I looked at her shirt, it said Aeropostal on the side and it made her look even more beautiful. What is her name? When the girl went to look at a trampoline, I sat at a table nearby and watched her, she looked at me and then walked away, I think I saw her smile..

*Alexis' p.o.v*
When I was looking at a huge trampoline hanging up, I saw the guy from earlier look at me. I looked at him and he looked like Jay Sean! I smiled and walked away, telling Valeria about him. I was shocked that her parents didn't know who Jay Sean was! We went to another store and I couldn't stop thinking that maybe it was Jay Sean in a disquise..
♠ ♠ ♠
btw the girl named alexis in the story is me lol