I'm All Yours

"You're gonna meet my parents"

*Jay's p.o.v.*
"Well Alexis and I have been together for almost a year. Pretty close actually, 8 months. Ha!" I told my mom, making her smile.
"Well I'm glad you've found 'the one' that you've been looking for. When can your father and I meet this Alexis girl?" my mom asked
"Actually, you can meet her tomorrow. Are you and dad going to be here tomorrow?"
"Umm.. Today was really our last day, we've been here for over a week! I guess we can stay for our little boy!"
"YES! Mom you're the best! You're gonna love Alexis as much as I do... I just know it." I told her and ran to call Lex as soon as I could.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"GIRL I WANT THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I'M ALL YOURS!" I sang very loudly as my phone rang. I turned the radio down and answered.
"Hey Jay-Baby!" I said, excitedly
"Hey Aye-Baby, I've got good news for you!" he said, I could feel him smiling through the phone.
"What is it, hon?"
"You're going to meet my parents tomorrow! Well, my mom for sure. Maybe my dad will leave. I don't know. Anyway, you're going to meet my parents!" Jay told me. I smiled, but I'm not sure if I want to meet them... Well I do want to but...
"Lex? You there baby?" Jay's voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm here. I'm ready to meet them! Can't wait! Hey, Jay, call me later. I have to go tell my parents and then celebrate!"
"Haha, okay, I love you!"
"Aww, I love you too!" and then we hung up. I'm ready!