I'm All Yours

Precious little Sleeping Beauty

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
I woke up to a knock on the door. I looked at my clock. 7:30a.m. Who could this be? I rolled out of bed and yawned, then walked to the front door, running my fingers through my short hair. I said a sleepy "Who is it?" and opened the door. Jay was standing there with a big goofy grin on his face.
"Hey, why are you still in bed? Don't you knoow what today is?" he asked.
"Umm... Tuesday?" I asked, sleepily.
"No... Well yeah it's Tuesday, but today is the day! You're gonna meet my parents!" Jay exclaimed. I smiled and jumped a little.
"Haha, baby, go back to sleep with your little duckling pajama pants and Spongebob shirt. Then you have a Ni Hao Kai-Lan robe on with Hello Kitty boots! Hahaha wow you're mixed up, huh?" Jay teased. I walked to my room and laid in bed. Jay followed.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
I followed the cartoon character named Alexis into her room after I closed and locked the door. She looks so beautiful with wild hair. I kissed her forehead and snuggled closer to her. She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. This feels like a dream. I've dreamt of this before, now it's real. I dozed off with her. My precious little Sleeping Beauty.