I'm All Yours

"They don't like you... They LOVE you!"

*Jay's p.o.v.*
"So, what did you think of her?" I asked my mom after Alexis left.
"Oh, she is amazing for you! When she smiled it looked like a real smile and it was warm. She has a beautiful smile! She has a great personality, I like everything about her! I just didn't know that she was Black! She is so pretty, you should keep her. She looks better than all your other girlfriends combined. I don't like her, I love her!" my mom said. Well, she does have a point there.
"I wish Dad would've been here. I don't think she faked anything though, she was really happy to meet you." I told my mom. I called Alexis while my mom got her stuff ready to leave.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"'Cus they'll be no sunshine, if I lose you BAAABAAAYY! They'll be no clear skies, if I lose you BAAABAAYY! Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same. If you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, RAAAIINNN!" I sang as I twirled around, holding Bruno Mar's picture in my hand. My phone rang and I answered.
"Hellooo?" I sang.
"Hey!... Is that 'It Will Rain' in the background?" Jay asked
"Umm.. Yeah! I'm listening to Bruno Mars." I told him.
"Oh... Well anyway, my mom didn't like you..."
"Aww... Why not?"
"Because she LOVED you!"
"Yaaaaayy!!!! It was great meeting her. She's so sweet!"
"I know, she said that you were better looking than all of my girlfriends combined." Jay told me. I couldn't help but smile.
"Jay, can you text me? I'm about to wash dishes."
"Yeah, sure. My mom is about to leave so I want to spend more time with her before she goes. Do you want me to come over later?"
"Yeah! Come at 7 so that we can eat dinner and watch movies."
"Alright, I'll be there. Pinky promise!"
"Haha, alright. I love you!"
"I love you more, Alexis. Bye, Princess!"
"Bye, Prince." and with that we hung up. I ran to get dinner started, but ended up ordering pizza.