I'm All Yours

"We can wait, it's no rush."

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
As the pizza arrived, I got everything set up. I even cleaned up a little. I went go take a shower so that I wouldn't stink when Jay came. After my shower, I put on lotion and did my hair. I was just about to put on some clothes whenever someone knocked at my door. I ran to the door in a tank top and some short shorts.
"Who is it??" I asked, looking through the peephole.
"It's meee!" Jay said.
"Who is Me?" I teased
"Uhhh... Jay Sean!"
"Ohhh! Hey, come on in!" I said. He walked in and immediately pulled me in for a hug. He kissed my lips softly and looked at my outfit.
"Trying to look sexy for me?" he asked with raised eyebrows
"Haha.. No i just got out of the shower." I told him, smiling. "I was about to put decent clothes on but you came so I didn't have time."
"Ohh, well I think this is perfect. You're just chilling, haha." he said, smiling. I opened the pizza box, and got two plates. Jay looked at me and winked. I smiled and put the pizza on the plates.
"Okay, enjoy!" I said in a dorky French accent.
"Enjoy? Well don't mind if I do!" Jay said, scooting closer to me and kissed my neck. I scooted away and said
"I meant, 'Enjoy' the pizza...".
"Why can't I enjoy you? Isn't that why you want me here?"
"Umm, no. I just wanted to hang out. I wasn't trying to have sex or bang bang boogie or anything!"
"Well, we can if you want." he said, rubbing my back.
"No, I-I don't want to!" I said nervously.
"We can try, I have enough time. Just say the word."
"Jay... I want to wait."
"We can wait, it's no rush." Jay said kissing my forehead.
"Thanks." I told him.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
"You're welcome, Sweetie." I said, reaching for my pizza. I feel like I just pressured her into "bang bang boogying" me, like she would say. I thought she was ready, but I guess not. I stared at the blank T.V. eating my pizza.
"... Jay?" Alexis said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah?" I answered, still eating pizza.
"I... Um, I'm sorry..." she said, climbing onto my lap.
"Sorry for what? If you want to wait, I'm fine. I promise. I really don't mean to pressure you! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I said, touching her hair softly. She kissed me and wrapped her legs around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. Things got heated, but I stopped it. She looked at me and said "Why did you stop?" so I told her "You're not ready. We can wait, please don't force yourself, Alexis. I really truly love you, so I can wait." and I sat her on the couch.
"Do you mean it?" she asked, and I nodded my head, she smiled and turned on the T.V. The rest of the night was fun, just because I was with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
What should happen next?