I'm All Yours

I just cheated on Alexis...

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"Yeah, and the baby is soooo cute!!" I told Mariana.
"When do you start babysitting the new family?" she asked.
"Today! Actually, I have 30min to be there. I'll text you!" I said as I left. I walked the way there and got there right on time. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.
"Hey Jess-- Ohhh! Mom! The new babysitter's here!" a tall brown headed boy said. He looked my age. His mother came to the door with a big grin.
"Hey, Alexis! Ilinca is in her crib taking a nap! This is my son, Petre. He's your age, but he has plans so I called you. I hope you'll do great!" his mom, Ileana said.
"Of course, Mrs. Georgescu. Have a great day at work!" I told her.
"Thank you, my husband should bring you home before I get back, or Petre will walk you home!" Ileana said. She said something in Romanian to Petre and then left. I walked into the house and felt welcomed. Petre looked at me and smirked.
"Hey, you're hot." he said
"Nah, I'm room temperature." I said, playing dumb.
"What? Never mind, my plans can be cancelled for you. Let's go up to my room!"
"Nope. I'm here to babysit. Nothing more, nothing less." I told him. He sighed and went to his room. A few minutes later a boy knocked at the door.
"Who is it?" I answered
"It's for me!" Petre answered. The boys left and it was just Ilinca and me in the house. Since Ilinca was asleep, I called Jay.
"Hey, I can't talk now! Kinda busy, gonna call you later, I promise!" Jay told me. I heard a girl in the background, but I didn't say anything about it.
"Oh... Okay."
"Okay. I love you!"
"I love you too." and I hung up.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
"You know, I don't feel right doing this. I mean, I have a girlfriend!" I told Kerri, the waitress at the cafe I was at.
"Jay, you and I both know that she won't give you what I can. She won't even sleep with you until y'all are 'married' HA! What a loser." Kerri said. She kissed me and unbuttoned my shirt.
"I think we should stop. I have a girlfriend!" I pleaded. It was no use, I gave in to her wishes. In the end, I realized that I just cheated on Alexis.
"Oh c'mon, she'll never find out. If she does then she won't DO anything. You're Jay Sean for the whole world's sake. Who would ever leave you?" Kerri said. I looked away nervously and sighed.
"You and I just had sex... I cheated on my girlfriend!" I said, trying to make sure I was dreaming. I slapped myself and felt it. Kerri tried to stop me. She kept kissing me and I couldn't resist doing it again. Jay.. What have you done?