I'm All Yours

Why did I let it get so far?

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
As I held Ilinca, I wondered about Jay.
"I trust him. I trust him." I kept telling myself. Ilinca looked into my eyes, her sweet innocent self. She doesn't have to worry about a celebrity cheating on her! I smiled at her and tickled her a little. She is so beautiful. I kissed her forehead and changed her diaper. Petre walked in the house.
"Hey, Hottie! I need some help!" he said to me.
"Hold on, I'm changing Ilinca." I said. I finished changing her diaper and helped her walk up the stairs and into Petre's room. As I entered the room, Petre was trying to clean his room.
"What did you need help with?" I asked.
"I need help with cleaning. Can you wash my back, and I'll wash yours?" he replied, winking. I should've known.
"Nope, but I'll continue babysitting Ilinca." I told him.
As it grew darker, I tried calling Jay again.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
My phone rang but I ignored it. I was still with Kerri.
"I bet she hasn't even thought of you." Kerri said, "She doesn't care."
"Kerri, I really don't appreciate you talking about my girlfriend like that. Please, stop." I told her. We were laying in my bed and she turned towards me.
"Well at least I'm not afraid to say what I think. She's not good for you, she's too respectful. I bet she only wants your money. Look at us, we've been together all day! Sure, we only had lunch and then sex but we could last way longer."
"I don't know... I love her." I said.
"If you really loved her, then why am I laying here? If you really love her, then why didn't you push me off of you? Why did you sleep with me? See? You don't love her enough." Kerri told me. I looked away, because she was right... Why did I let it get so far?