I'm All Yours

Caught Too Soon..

*Jay's p.o.v.*
I decided to call Alexis back after Kerri was in the shower. I don't even know why I expected her to answer. I waited for her to call back but she never did, and it was getting late. I waited a while and Kerri stepped out of the shower.
"Okay, I'm out now, baby." she said, laying in my bed.
"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked her. She needs to leave.
"Because, maybe we could just cuddle naked.."
"Oh." I said, laying down. I heard a soft knock at my door and got up to answer it.
"Wait, put a towel on, you're naked!" Kerri said. I grabbed a towel and opened the door. Alexis walked in and smiled.
"So I guess you can't answer your phone anymore?" she teased. "I have to pee." as she walked down the hallway, she glanced into my room and froze. She saw Kerri's naked body and looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Alexis-" I started to say, but she ran past me and slammed the door. I was caught too soon. I shouldn't have even done anything!

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
I ran out of Jay's house crying. I can't stand him anymore! I walked home and texted him "It's over. I'm breaking up with you!" and ignored his calls and texts. I sat in the living room, watching T.V. and eating ice cream. I was in the middle of watching Full House whenever there was a knock at my door. I walked to the door with my bowl of ice cream, and opened the door. There stood Jay.
"Alexis, baby please! Let me explain!" He said.
"No, what's there to explain? You cheated on me and ignored me all day! There is NOTHING to explain. Nothing." I told him. He looked sad.
"Alexis, I'm sorry! I really do love you! I don't know what I was thinking! Please take me back!"
"You don't know what you were thinking?"
"No. I don't..."
"Heh. Well I don't know what I'm thinking now!" I said as I threw my ice cream at him. He looked shocked and started to say something, but I slammed the door and he went home.