I'm All Yours

Nothing to say.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
As I watched Spongebob, I thought about Alexis. I turned the channel and started watching Ni Hao Kai-lan. Spongebob Squarepants and Ni Hao Kai-lan are her favorite child-like cartoons to watch. Man, I miss her. I checked my phone a million times, messaged her on Facebook, and mentioned her on Twitter, but she wouldn't answer. I called Kerri to tell her what happend, and what has to be done. The phone rang twice and Kerri answered.
"Hey Jay! Haven't heard from you since.. Since whenever that girl saw me in your bed. How's life?" she asked.
"Well that was almost a week ago, and life sure is kicking me in my butt." I told her.
"Ohh. Want me to come massage your butt?"
"Nah. I want you to stop sleeping with me. Just stop flirting and stuff. Better yet, just lose my number. I'm trying to make everything better with Alexis, and I don't think we should talk anymore."
"Okay. If that's what you want, but save my number, because when she doesn't give you what you want, just call me and I'll give you everything you want. Muah!"
"Umm... Thanks but I don't think that will be necessary. Bye, Kerri." I said, and I hung up. I washed my bedsheets and put new ones on my bed, hung up pictures of Alexis and me, and went for a walk. How am I gonna get her back?

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"Friends, take it easy! No drinks, no dreams tonight. Take it easy! You'll find your love tonight." I sang as I walked out of my house. I was listening to Edward Maya's Friends Forever. Edward Maya makes great songs. So inspirational. I locked the front door and danced down my driveway, not caring who saw me. A baby came near me and reached for me to hold him, so I picked him up, kissed his cheek, and brought him to his mama. He smiled and waved so I did too. As I continued my walk, Jay Sean's Stay came on. I skipped to the next song and it was Eternally. I decided to not listen to music for a while. I reached in my small backpack and pulled out some chips and ate them, as someone said "Dang! For a skinny girl, you sure do eat alot!!". I turned around to see who said it, but it was just Daniel. I kept walking until I was about three blocks away from my neighborhood. I started thinking about Jay and my eyes watered.
"Jay... I miss you! I can't stand you..." I whispered to myself.
"I know, Alexis. I'm sorry!" a voice from behind me said. I turned around and there was Jay, standing there looking like he had mixed emotions. He scratched his neck and had a goofy grin.
"I'm sorry sir, I don't think I know you." I told him, and turned to walk away. He grabbed my arm and had a pleading look in his eyes.
"Please, talk to me!" he said.
"I have nothing to say." I told him.