I'm All Yours

"Let me try again."

*Jay's p.o.v.*
"Of course there's something to say!" I told Alexis, "You just said you miss me!"
"I didn't mean it like that, I meant I miss talking to you, but not about relationships." Alexis told me.
"Gosh, you're so stubborn! Don't you know that I love you?"
"I can't tell! You cheated on me! How do you love me if you cheated?"
"I'm sorry, Alexis! I'm so sorry..." I said, getting on my knees. "I love you, I really do... Do you remember all the good times we had? No, I'm not saying that just because of the song that I made called 'Do You Remember'. I really want to know if you remember them."
"Yes, Jay, I remember all of them."
"Then baby, let's bring them back!"
"I don't know..." she said with an unsure look on her face.
"I've been thinking about you. I'll even sing 'Do You Remember' if you want me to!"
"No, I don't want you to do anything."
"Please, Alexis, let me try again!" I said, pulling her closer to me, "I really love you."
"Jay, get up." she said. I got up and pulled her into my arms.
"Please, Alexis. Give me another chance." I said quietly as I kissed her forehead. It feels good to have her in my arms. "Please."

*Alexis's p.o.v.*
"Okay, I will. Just don't do it ever again. You really hurt me, Jay." I said, hugging him.
"I know, and I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Jay said.
"Okay."
"I love you!"
"I love you too."
"Say it with more enthusiasm!"
"Haha, I LOVE YOOOU!"
"Perfect, just like you!" Jay said as he kissed me. We got funny looks from the people passing by, and a few girls asked for his autograph. We continued to kiss and finally, walked home. I hope I did the right thing... I suddenly started laughing and Jay looked at me.
"Why are you laughing?" he said, pretending to be dumb.
"Umm maybe because you just tickled me!"
"No way, that was my twin!"
"You don't have a twin!" I giggled. He picked me up and carried me into his house. We had a great time, but we didn't have too much of a good time. I'm saving that until I'm married.