I'm All Yours

"You want a what?!"

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"All that she wants, is another baby! She's gone tomorrow, boy! All that she wants, is another baby. Hey!" I sang as I got ready to go see my friend, Caitlynn, at the hospital. She was about to have her baby! I texted Jay to tell him that I wouldn't be home for a while, but before I could finish the text and send it, he called me.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, what are you doing today?" he asked.
"I was just about to text you that I was going to the hospital."
"For what?"
"Caitlynn's having her baby today. She texted me earlier."
"Oh, can I come with you? I'll drive."
"Sure, maybe you can sing to calm her down."
"Haha, okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes." and we hung up.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
I drove to Alexis' house and knocked on her door.
"Hey, you ready to go?" I asked when she opened the door.
"Yep! You look handsome!" she said as she skipped to my car. "Here, lock the door please." she said, throwing her house keys to me and getting in the car. I locked the door and and walked to my car. When I got in, I turned on one of Alexis' many favorite songs; Bebe Bonita. As we drove to the hospital, she sang along to my parts mainly. She's so cute.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"I think she's in room 105." I told Jay, while we were waiting on someone to tell us where Caitlynn was.
"Caitlynn Crodunce is in... Room 105. Is that all?" the nurse told us. "Yes ma'am, that will be all!" I told her, almost running to the elevator. I pushed the button for the 3rd floor and waited.
"I'm so nervous! I wonder how the baby will look..." I told Jay. "Well, I wanna know too. Is it a boy or girl?" Jay asked. "I dunno, she wanted it to be a surprise. Look! There's her room right there!" I said, pushing the door open. I saw Caitlynn's face and ran to hug her.
"Cait! When are you going to have the baby?"
"I'm about to have it right now!!" Cait said excitedly.
"I'll stay in here with you if you want!" I offered. She nodded her head "yes" and then the doctor came.
"Okay, everyone, it's time to leave." he said. Jay and Caitlynn's brother, sister, and cousin left. So it was just me, her mom, her dad, and her boyfriend.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
I walked out of there and went to the vending machine. Teen pregnancies make me hungry! Well, I'm lying, but any pregnancy is beautiful. I just can't wait to see the baby. I waited a while, and started playing Pac-man on my phone.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"Alright, Caitlynn. One more push and your baby will be here!" the doctor said, smiling. I smiled at Caitlynn and said "You can do it, it's almost over!" as Caitlynn pushed one last time. We all were silent until we heard a small, high-pitched cry. Everyone rushed to hug Caitlynn, squishing her in the process, but she still smiled. "It's a girl!" the doctor announced, and Cait started crying. Everyone from the waiting room came in and we asked her what the name was. "Her name was orginally gonna be Amber, but after hearing her cry, I've decided to name her Melody. Melody Amber-Maria Crodunce-Martinez. Her middle name is from the name that David and I discussed for if she was a girl. She has my last name, and David's." Caitlynn announced. "Awww, Hi baby Melody! Your cry does sound like a melody. You're going to be so beautiful and wonderful!" I said. Melody opened her little eyes, revealing eyes that were so tiny, and a pretty eye color. "Her eye color is.. Amber!" her grandmaw laughed, "Well, your eyes change colors Cait, so maybe later Melody's eyes will be blue, green, brown, or hazel."
"Well, maybe not blue or green, because I'm half Cuban, half black and David is Puerto Rican so.. Yeah." Caitlynn said. We all stayed to watch Caitlynn and Melody bond a little more, and I saw Jay smile. I smiled and told everyone goodbye and we left.

*Jay's p.o.v.*
As we left, Alexis was smiling.
"Babe?" I said.
"Yeah?" she said, dreamily.
"Why are you smiling so much?"
"I'm just so happy for Caitlynn and David."
"Me too. Melody is so precious."
"Jay?"
"Yes, sweetheart?"
"I want a baby."
"You what a what?!"
"A baby!"
"Wow Alexis.. A baby? We just got back together, we aren't even living together! I mean, sure, we were close to but I ruined it..."
"We can move in together. It's not a problem!"
"I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you. I love you no matter what, we don't have to rush things."
"I'm ready! If you don't want any kids with me then just tell me." Alexis said, hiding her face. "Right now just isn't the right time, I want to have kids with you, but after we're married. I know that's what you really want." I said, and Alexis walked into her house and didn't say anything. I hope she's not upset...
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think?