I'm All Yours

Do you trust me?

*Alexis' p.o.v*
I was going to watch this new movie with Valeria in the cinema. She was going to pick me up, but she was taking forever. I called her and no answer. I walked around for a bit and I saw the same guy from Sam's walk over to me.
"Hey, I've seen you somewhere before." he told me
"Yeah, I've seen you too. Like a few hours ago." I told him, he smiled at me and asked;
"Why are you here?"
"I'm waiting for my friend, Valeria, she'll be here any minute. I just got off the phone with her."
I lied.
"Oh, do you mind if I wait here with you? I promise I won't try anything. I'll just sit and wait with you. Do you trust me?" the man asked, I looked around and waited to answer him. There was something I liked about him. I didn't feel any panic or alarm around him. I felt calm, so I trusted my instinct and said "Sure. Try anything funny and you'll regret it, pal." and I let him sit with me.

*Jay's p.o.v*
I was walking down the street when I saw the girl from Sam's. I couldn't get her out of my mind and when I saw her I didn't realize I was walking towards her until I saw her look at me. I decided to play it cool and pretend like I wasn't thinking about her a few minutes ago.
"Hey, I've seen you somewhere before." I told her, smart Jay.. Real smart!
"Yeah, I've seen you too. Like a few hours ago." she told me. Her voice was so unique, I could listen to her speak all day. I smiled at her.
"Why are you here?" I asked her
"I'm waiting for my friend, Valeria. She'll be here any minute, I just got off the phone with her." she told me
"Oh, do you mind if I wait here with you? I promise I won't try anything, I'll just sit and wait with you. Do you trust me?" I asked her, she looked around for a bit until she finally said "Sure. Try anything and you'll regret it, pal." I chuckled and looked at her. She was so beautiful.
"Um, what's your name, Dear?" I asked her, breaking the silence.
"Alexis. What's yours?"
"Jay," I said, taking off my shades, "I'm Jay Sean." she looked at me with shock filled eyes and smiled. The smile quickly turned to excitement and she was gaping.
"No.. Way!! Oh my gosh I love singing your songs! 'I'm all yours tonight, got a feeling that I can't deny! Everything about you gets me high!' ooh wait! 'Baby are you down down down down down?' or I can sing another one, what about War? Or All or Nothing?" she said
"Haha no just be calm, I'm no different than a regular person. I love the way you sang, by the way. You can sing very well! I have to tell you something though.. Ever since I saw you, I can't get you out of my mind. Will you please go to dinner with me?" I said. She nodded her head because she was too excited. I smiled and gave her my number.
"Would you like for me to bring you home?" I asked,
"Yeah! Sure! Valeria will be fine." she said as she walked down the street with me. My car was down the block, so we talked the whole way there and I enjoyed talking to her. I really did.