I'm All Yours

Putting on the big boy pants

*Jay's p.o.v*
"C'mon Mel, I'm learning to take better care of you." I said, smiling, to Melody. She looked at me and I suddenly smelled a stinky smell. "Oh, gross!" I said, walking to the couch. I layed Mel on the couch and changed her. She didn't cry so I think I did good. I waited on Alexis to wake up and then had a perfect idea. I made her breakfast and took care of Melody until Alexis woke up. "Mmm... Smells good in here." Alexis said, smiling. "I see that you managed taking care of Melody while I slept, huh?" she asked. I nodded and handed her a plate of food. When we finished eating, we spent the rest of the time we had left with Melody playing games to make her laugh.

*Alexis' p.o.v*
While Jay and I played Pop Goes the Weasel, Caitlynn knocked at the door. I opened it and smiled.
"I'm here for my baby girl!" Caitlynn said, hugging me.
"Nooo we want her forever!" I said, giggling. Caitlynn walked in and held Melody. I went to my room and got Melody's clothes. "How am I gonna fit her crib in your car?" I asked Caitlynn. She was putting Melody in her carseat. "Umm.. I'll have David come get it later."
"Alright. Bye Melody!" I said, kissing her hand, "Thanks Cait!"
"You're welcome Lexie. Thank you for watching her! Maybe she'll love her Godmommy!" Caitlynn said, leaving. I kissed Jay and sighed. "That was fun, and you put on your big boy pants and took care of a baby!" I told him. He smiled and we sat on the couch watching tv and cuddling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so suckish.. I hope people are still reading this! The next chapter will be really good! I hope! I'll update tomorrow, get new people to read and subscribe or recommend my story please :) or just read my 1st story on here, Anything for Mauricio :)
K, byee ¤_¤