I'm All Yours

The big "Q"

*Jay's p.o.v.*
Alright, I'm gonna ask Alexis to marry me. I need to call Pitbull, Bruno Mars, and... Me. Well maybe Justin Bieber... No Edward Maya... Dang! I can't decide who she likes more... I'll call Bruno Mars for the proposal. It's settled! I tweeted Bruno Mars and asked him to come over asap. He direct messaged me and asked for my address. I gave it to him and when he arrived, I told him the plan. He was kind of hesitant at first, because he didn't know what to sing, but I told him to sing Marry You. I ended up changing my mind and telling him to sing Locked Out of Heaven, but changed my mind again.
"Okay you know what, I'm just gonna sing Talking to the Moon." Bruno said.
"No, I've got it! I want you to sing Just the Way You Are!" I told him.
"Are you sure this time?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Of course. I'm positive."
"Alright. So what's my cue?"
"Whenever I say 'Waking up next to you everyday is great, but if we were married then it would be even better'. Then you'd start saying 'When I see your face...' and so on. After you say 'Girl you're amazing, just the way you are' then you can switch songs. You'll sing Marry You after I get on one knee' and you'll say 'Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you'. That's how it'll go." I told him, picturing everything in my mind.
"Got it." Bruno said. I told him thanks and then drove home.
"Alexis, get dressed. In about 3 hours I'm taking you somewhere special." I told Alexis.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"Where?" I said, putting down my muffin. "Somewhere you'll love." Jay said.
"Oh, are we going to Hong Kong?" I asked.
"Nooope." Jay said, walking into our room.
"C'mon just tell me!" I said.
"Okay. We're going to a party." he said.
"Yay! I love parties!" I said, "I'll be in the shower if you need me!" I ran into the bathroom to start the shower, then I got everything I needed to get clean. When I got out, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair. I went into the bedroom I picked out a blue dress that was very pretty and came just a little below my knees, and I put on some lotion. After I was dressed, Jay got ready and I rewashed my face and rebrushed my teeth.

~At the party~
*Jay's p.o.v.*
"Lex, taste this cake! It's really good!" I said to Alexis. She came over to look at the cake. "Hmm I want that piece." she said. "Baby, get that piece right there." I told here, pointing to the piece of cake that had the ring in it. "But I really want that piece!" Alexis said, pointing to the piece of cake with lots of icing. "No, you should get this piece!" I said anxiously. Bruno passed by and Alexis ran off to go talk to him. After a while, I cleared my throat.
"Umm.. It was nice talking to you Alexis, and I find it interesting that once we were married and I didn't even know." Bruno told her, and Alexis giggled. "Bye Bruno!" I said. "Okay, now come taste this piece of cake, Alexis."
"I already told you, I want THAT piece. Not THIS one." she said.
"Look, just take the piece of cake!"
"No."
"Alexis!"
"Yes?"
"Take the cake. Now." I said through gritted teeth. "Fine. I don't know why it matters all of a sudden, but alright." she said, taking a bite of cake.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
I took a bite of the cake. What the fudge? There's something hard in this cake! I took whatever it was out of my mouth and saw that it was a ring. "OH MY GOSH!!" I gasped. Jay smiled and looked around. Everyone was watching and starting to gather around.
"Alexis, waking up next to you everyday is great.. If we were married it would be even better." Jay said, getting on one knee. "Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you!" Bruno sang. "So, will you make our mornings better by becoming Mrs. Jhooti?" Jay asked. I was in tears. "Alexis... Will you marry me?"
"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" I said, kissing him. Enrique Igleisis walked up to me and whispered 'Congrats' in my ear. I smiled at him and wiped my tears. Hiding a ring in a cake? Smart move, Jay. Real smart! I couldn't stop smiling afterwards, and I also found out that the party was an engagement party. Yay!
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I only have one subscriber now.. The fudge? Guys yall need to read this more! It's beautiful cuz Jay and I are engaged! <333