I'm All Yours

The Wedding ^_^

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
Okay, don't panic. You're just fine. There's no backing out. Just relax! I told myself this as I walked down the aisle... I saw everyone's smiling faces, and my mom was crying. I smiled at everyone and walked towards Jay. Pitbull was there and he smiled a little. Enrique looked mad... I took a deep breath and took a few more steps. I was next to Jay. Here we go..

*Jay's p.o.v.*
I looked at my soon-to-be wife. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. It was white, with sequins down the side. She loved that dress, well, from what her friends told me. I wiped my tears and held her hand. As the preacher told us what to say, I looked Alexis in her eyes and meant every word that I said. The ring bearer came with the rings, and I placed a ring on Alexis' finger. She placed one on mine. "Do you promise to love me forever?" Alexis whispered. "Yes. I do!" I whispered.

*Alexis' p.o.v.*
"Do you promise to love me only for me, and not my money?" Jay asked me. I smiled and said "I do!" everyone clapped and smiled and we kissed. The wedding was short, but the reception was great. Now, I'm Alexis Jhooti!!
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy.. I know, but i cant think of anything... This story will be ending soon!