I'm All Yours

You make me feel.. Great

*Jay's p.o.v*
I've been talking and hanging out with Alexis for over a week now. I have to say, she makes me happy. She makes me smile, laugh, and feel great! She doesn't expect me to be a certain way just because I'm a celebrity. She brings out the kid in me. I've never been so happy to have met a girl who says she's my wife, even if she is "married" to Pitbull, Bruno Mars, Prince Royce, Daddy Yankee.. Eh, you get the point. She sings so sweetly and when we sing it's like a harmony. It sounds great, peaceful. We've been texting and talking on the phone alot, she stays up late for me and doesn't even complain about her not getting enough sleep. She does ask why I take so long to answer her texts sometimes but I don't mind. I really like her, but I'm nervous to tell her. I'm gonna tell her anyway, today. I got ready to meet her at the park, thinking about what I was going to tell her.. I've decided to take the risk and tell her how I feel. C'mon, Jay, I can do this.

*Alexis' p.o.v*
"Girl, I will love you eternally for eternity
They'll never weigh us down
. Gonna love you eternally for eternity
,
and I'll always be around
, and I never thought I'd find a love like this
, like this, never thought I'd find a love like this
. And I'm so glad I got a love like this
. Got a love, got a love, got a love
. That's why I love you for you
. You, you, you, you, you, you
,that's why I love you for you
. You, you, you, you, you, you." I sang as I got ready for my date with Jay. Wait should I call it a date? Maybe I shouldn't.. Anyway, Love like This has been playing in my head all day! I wonder what will happen at the park... He sounded so urgent. I danced around a little and fixed my hair, "Perfect!" I told myself. My side bang was perfect and my bow was too, no hair was out of order. I put on some lip gloss, sprayed perfume on me, and waited for Jay to text me. Well, actually I called him.
"Hello?" he answered, sounding happy.
"Hey, Jay!" I told him
"Hey, Lex-Lex. What's up?"
"Umm.. Just singing.. Haha! So are you coming to get me or did you want me to walk there?"
"I'll come get you, it's no problem. Seriously!"
"Okay, I'll be waiting." I said, smiling.
"I'm getting into my car now. I'll see you in a bit, beautiful." Jay said, I smiled and said "Okay, bye Jay!" and I hung up. He called me beautiful! I walked around my house for a while until I heard the familiar sound of Jay honking his horn. In a few short seconds he was at my door.
"Ready to go, beautiful?" he asked, I smiled and nodded my head, locked the door and we left.
When we got to the park, he said he had something to tell me. He sat me on the bench and was looking down, like he was nervous. What could it be?

*Jay's p.o.v*
I walked with her to a bench and sat her down. I was so nervous but I couldn't chicken out now. I looked at her and smiled to let her know that nothing was wrong. I took a deep breath and I told her what I was nervous to say.
"Alexis, even though we've only known each other for over a week, I really, really like you. I can't stop thinking about you, I want something more than friendship. You make me feel normal, not giving me special treatment all the time just because I'm famous. You make me smile, my eyes light up when I'm with you. When I talk about you, or think about you, my friends say my eyes light up. I hate sneaking around just to be with you but if you were my girlfriend, I don't care if we got caught seeing each other. You make me feel bettter than I ever have... Alexis, you make me feel.. Great! I love you, I really do. I've never felt this way before." she sat there, speechless. Tears rolled down her eyes and she hugged me. She tried to say something but she was too happy. I seriously, love Alexis.
♠ ♠ ♠
isn't that sweet? Jay loves me! I hope he reads this..