I'm All Yours

So confused...

*Alexis' p.o.v*
I sat on my bed, staring at my phone. "Incoming call: Jay Sean :)" was what my phone read. I let it ring for a while then answered.
"Hello?" I said
"Alexis!.. Why haven't you been answering me?" Jay responded
"Well because maybe that girl with the big booty who was sexy probably had your attention."
"What?"
"Jay, you heard me."
"Alexis what do you mean? No other girl has my attention except for you! I mean that!"
"I don't believe you.."
"Alexis I mean it!"
"Yeah.."
"You have my heart, baby. I mean it!" After he said that, tears formed.. Who else was he saying that to?
"I.. Um.. I hafta go.. Bye." and I hung up. I started crying and eventually fell asleep. Celebrities!

*Jay's p.o.v*
I can't believe that she heard what I said about that girl. I should've known better than to say that. I wish I could reverse it. Man, I messed up! I really do love her.. She should be mine but I think I'd have to prove to her that I mean everything I tell her. How? Man, I'm so confused.. I dialed her number again and there was no answer. The voicemail we recorded together echoed in my ears. "Heeyy, this is Jay and I just wanted to say that you've called this amazing girl and she wasn't able to get to your call, please don't be upset, she'll get back to you!" "Heeyy it's Lexie! Thanks Jay! You're the best! I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer, I'm probably busy but I'll get back to you soon! Love you! From Alexis and Jay!" that voicemail is awesome. I sat against my wall and waited for hours for a call that would never come. Alexis, please talk to me...
♠ ♠ ♠
awww! </3
i hope you're enjoying this!
Peace ¥('.')¥