Status: Subscribe, comment. Currently active <3

Don't Let Me Get Me

A year ago Andy lost his true love. Ashley

One night Ashley was walking Andy home, like he always does making sure Andy is safe but he never returned home. No one knew what happened and they have been on the search since...So far its one of the biggest mysteries out there, There was nothing left behind and no prints anywhere and no way to track him at all.

Andy on the other hand knows hes okay, while everyone else thinks Ashley is dead by now. Somehow Ashley is communicating with Ashley through his dreams. Andy doesn't know where he is though. He is in the middle of some woods and he hears Ashley yelling to him, telling him to follow his voice to save him. Andy cant move, something holds him down and right when Ashley tries to tell Andy where he is That...creature... that took him gets to Ashley and then Andy wakes up.

It may seem Andy is just crazy and in denial but he has a strong feeling and his feeling are usually right. He cant tell anyone though, the other time he kept telling his parents and trying to get them to help him find Ashley, His parents would just get a sad look and eventually it ended him up in a mental hospital. Not for long though. He is out now and he is keeping Ashley a secret until the day He reunites with his love.

Andy Biersack/Ashley Purdy fanfiction.

I do not own any of these characters. most that come into the story are band members. If I do happen to make up my own I will mention it in the notes

Enjoy ^-^