Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

It Really Does Suck To Be Alone

MIKE’S POV
It really does suck to be alone. Especially here in this house that I had gotten for me and Nicole and Chris. It so quiet here and this is the place I wanted to be. I wanted to go out somewhere and have fun, and try to forget about everything that had just happened. I called Jaime, but he was to busy with Angela just like always. I called Vic and he said something about he was busy with Morgan but he would be over Tony’s to watch Harry Potter with us.
I started to call Tony, but I just didn’t even try. I knew he would be busy with Nicole. I was running out of people, and then I tried calling our new merch girl Lauren. We had only met once, but she was pretty cool and really pretty. She was the complete opposite of Nicole. She was tall for one and she had pale skin, but not in a bad way. It made her blue eyes pop out more. She was one of those people who were constantly dyeing their hair and the last time I had seen her it had been purple. She was definitely unique.
I’m not saying that Nicole wasn’t unique its just Lauren was the kind of person who wanted you to know they were unique and Nicole was kind of quiet and calm about it and that’s one reason why I loved her so much.
If Lauren didn’t pick up the phone I was going to give up all hope and just go to bed and that’s sad because it wasn’t even 12 yet. I was kind of surprised that she picked up right away or even remembered me. “Hey Mike.” She said when she answered.
“Hey Lauren. Do you have any plans for tonight?” I asked.
“Not really I was going to work on my art project for my portfolio, but hanging out with you might be more fun.” She replied.
“Great, so what time do you want me to pick you up?” I asked.
She told me she would be ready in like an hour and then she had to tell me where she lived. When she told me I realized that it might take me a couple of hours to get to where she stayed so after I hung up I left out. I wanted to be excited about getting out and trying to get over Nicole, but she was all I could think about. I loved her so much it was crazy.
I would missed the way her eyes would shine up when she was looking up at you waiting for you to lean down and kiss her. I would missed the way her hair felt it didn’t matter if it was long or short. I would miss the way she would laugh at anything I said whenever she was drunk or high. I hoped that Sophia would get her laugh and I hoped her eyes would shin every time I would get ready to hug her. I loved Sophia so much even when I first saw her. Not just because she was mine, but because she was also Nicole’s.
I tried listening to music, but even that could drown out the thoughts of Nicole. I started to call Lauren and tell her that I was canceling or plans, but it didn’t matter I was already half way there. Plus she sounded really excited about going out tonight, and I didn’t want to hurt her feelings.
When I got to her house she was already outside swinging on tree in front of her house. She saw me and smiled and ran over to the passenger side of the car. “Hey Mike.” She said. That was another thing about her. She never really just said Hi or Hey. She always said Hey and she always said Mike.
“Hey sorry I called you last minute kind of. I was just decided to go rather than sit at home by myself.” I said.
“It fine. I needed to get out of the house anyway. I’ve been packing and planning for this tour for weeks.” She said. “I’m so excited.”
The rest of the ride she talked about tour and getting a chance to try photography. When she asked about Nicole I told her that we had a girl, but for some reason I didn’t tell her that we weren’t together. I guess I knew that she would probably feel sorry for me, but I didn’t want that. It only pissed me off. I thought going out with Lauren would make me forget about Nicole, but it didn’t I have no idea how many drinks I had. But I knew I had enough that Lauren didn’t want me to drive. And the next morning I woke up with a huge headache. I was laying on someone’s couch, but I forgot who I had went out with last night. I looked at my phone and saw it was almost two in the afternoon and I had a bunch of messages from Nicole, Tony, and Vic.
I remembered that we were supposed to be watching Harry Potter all day, and I was trying to leave but I couldn’t find my keys. I looked everywhere, but I couldn’t find it. The living room was a mess. There were paint and paint brushes everywhere and a whole bunch of other artsy looking stuff. I heard someone walking around in the hallway and I followed the sound.
I knocked on the door that I had heard the footsteps. I thought it would be Lauren to open the door, but it wasn’t. “Sorry, I didn’t know Lauren had a roommate.” I said. There was a lot I didn’t know about Lauren. The girl stood there and nodded. “I’m Mike.” I said.
She nodded again and replied. “I know who you are.” and I watched her blush. “I’m Jane.”
I noticed that she was half way hiding behind the door and she finally stood in front of it. “Is Lauren here. I need to get home and I think she has my keys.”
“Lauren left I don’t know where she is or where she put your keys, but if you really need to get home I can take you.” She said. I nodded and then she went back into her room and I noticed that she did it so I couldn’t see inside. I waited in the living room while Jane changed her clothes. Mostly to just change out of her pajama bottoms into a pair of shorts. She bulled her long wavy brown hair into a ponytail. Compared to Nicole she was the most beautiful and compared to Lauren she wasn’t the most unique, but I liked that about her.
“Did you have any plans for later?” I asked.
She looked up at me like she didn’t expect me to ever talk to her again. “What?” She asked.
I smiled and asked again. She shook her head and I said. “Me and my friends were planning on watching Harry Potter all day, do you wanna come?”
I could tell she was gonna say no. Even though she told me she didn’t have anything else planned for the day. She started to shake her head, but I grabbed her car keys and grabbed her hand. I wasn’t giving her a choice. I didn’t want her to drop me off and leave and then I would never see her again.