Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

"I love him so much it scares me."

JANE’S POV
By time Mike was finished getting ready the rest of the guys were outside waiting for him. I kind of expected to see Tony a little upset that Nicole was here, but from what I saw he didn’t really give a shit. I hoped that I would one day feel so comfortable with Mike that I didn’t get upset whenever him and Nicole were together. The short time I was actually with Nicole alone I could already tell she was a really nice person and I could see why Mike and Tony fell in love with her. And I was starting to feel a little more comfortable being Mike’s girlfriend until Lauren showed up. I was hoping that she would get the flu or something so she couldn’t go on tour with them. Even after our talk I still didn’t trust her.
I didn’t know why she didn’t want to see her family member happy, but I could tell by the way she hugged Mike that all the things she told me the other night was a bunch of bull shit. And I wasn’t the only person who noticed Lauren was full of shit because I noticed both Nicole and Morgan’s faces flash with a little anger. Not because Lauren hugged Mike but because they could tell that she was a bad person. I finally got the chance to pull Lauren to the side when the guys started loading there stuff into the bus. “What the hell was that?” I asked.
“I don’t know what your talking about.” She replied.
“You know what I’m talking about. I thought you were over Mike. I thought you realized how much he means to me. Don’t do something you’ll regret Lauren. You can be a good person, just let me have this one thing please.” I said.
“You can have Mike Jane. I don’t want him.” She said, but I still didn’t believe her and as the bus drove away the more nervous I got. When the bus was completely out of sight I went back in the house to get my phone. Mike hadn’t been gone for ten minutes, but he had already texted me telling me how much he loved me, but it wasn’t Mike that I was worried about it was Lauren.
“What’s up with your friend?” Nicole asked when she walked into the house.
I turned around and shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know. She’s always wanted everything that I had and more.” I said.
“No it wasn’t just Mike she was fucking with. She was flirting with all the guys and they’re all taken.” She said.
“I’m sorry. But you have nothing to worry about. Anyone can see that you and Tony are perfectly in love.” I replied.
“I trust Tony and all the other guys, but Lauren needs to be shown her where she stands which is very far away from Tony, Mike, Jaime, and Vic.” She said.
I shook my head and defeat and replied. “I can’t control Lauren and no one can.” I sat down on the couch and Nicole sat down beside me.
“They haven’t been gone for an hour yet and I miss Tony so much all ready.” She said.
I laughed and replied. “I know how you feel. Me and Mike haven’t been together that long, but I love him so much that it scares me.”