Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

We're Not Going To Hurt You

MIKE’S POV
I knew I had something special with Jane as soon as I left. I had never wanted to be back home this bad before and usually I didn’t get homesick until after a week. Maybe because things were so calm at home now and it was easy to get away even though I was glad to see Nicole waiting for me to get back. The only tension one the bus had been between me and Tony, but now it was between me and Lauren.
She was being a good girl today, but that didn’t change the fact that I didn’t like her for all the horrible things she’s done to Jane. I know Lauren’s the reason why Jane can’t understand why I love her so much. Even if I used to be engaged to Nicole she’s nothing compared to Lauren. Nicole like Jane doesn’t realize how extraordinary they really are but Lauren thinks she is. But she’s just really pretty and annoying. Jane and Nicole are both beautiful and are amazing people and I was hoping Jane would realize that and then she would feel better about the relationship I have with Nicole. I didn’t want Jane to second guess how much I loved her she had been hurt enough already. Now I just needed to listen to Nicole and move on, but I was afraid to. I was afraid to forget everything I had with Nicole even if they were a lie.
“Do you miss Jane yet?” Lauren asked sitting down next to me.
I nodded and replied. “I’m texting her now. I’ll call her later on tonight.”
“Oh tell her I said hi.” She looked over at Tony and then back at me. “What about Nicole do you miss her or Sophia?”
“Of course I miss them.” I answered.
“Who do you miss more?” She asked.
“I would expect a question like that to come out of your mouth. Do you realize you’re acting like a bitch or are you really stupid too.” I replied.
I expected a smart ass reply, but instead I got another question. “Do you think Tony misses Nicole? Or Vic and Morgan or Jaime and Angela?” She whispered. I got up from were I was sitting and made my way to the back. Lauren followed.
“Tony loves Nicole and Vic loves Morgan and Jaime loves Angela. So you leave them alone. We can all she through you and if you don’t cut it out we’re gonna send you back home. All I’m asking you to do is behave for the next two months. Can you do that?” I said.
She shrugged her shoulders. “I didn’t know I was making you mad.” She reached out to touch me, but she stopped herself. “I don’t want to make you mad. Its just we had fun that night you met Jane and I thought…” She shook her head and made her way back to the front and Tony took her place.
“What was that about?” He asked.
“I don’t like her and I don’t trust her.” I answered.
“I know we probably should have hung out with her more before we agreed to go on tour with her for the next two months.” He replied. He smiled and added. “Nicole texted me and told me to watch myself.”
I wanted to smile, but I couldn’t. “She told me the same thing.” I replied. “And she doesn’t have to worry about us its her.” I said.
Tony nodded and replied. “Nicole knows that I love her and she knows that you love Jane. But Lauren is just a really bad person.”
JANE’S POV
“You don’t have to drive all the way back home tonight. You can stay here.” Nicole said.
“Are you trying to be nice to me because I’m dating your ex or are you just really this nice?” I asked.
“Unfortunately she’s just really this nice unless you cross her. But usually she’s the voice of reason. She’s jus the perfect little person.” Morgan said. Nicole smiled even though I noticed her become uncomfortable with being called perfect even if it was said jokingly. I guess no matter how amazingly pretty you are there’s always something broken.
And since there was no one around but her best friend I went ahead and asked. “Why did you react like that when Morgan called you perfect?” They were both a little confused so I added. “You looked like you went into kind of a dark place when Morgan called you perfect.”
“Because I’m not perfect I don’t think anyone can be absolutely perfect. Maybe they can be close but everyone has flaws and unfortunately mine is making stupid decisions that have hurt so many people. But I’m trying to fix it.” Nicole said.
I smiled and replied. “Its kind of hard for people to know you have flaws when you say the most amazing things ever.”
Nicole shrugged her shoulders and smiled. I started to reach for the phone when Mike called me. Nicole signaled for me to put it on speaker so I did and when I could tell that Mike had done the same. “How did the show go?” Nicole asked and by all the shouts and banging we could tell that it had went well and they still had a bunch of energy and they were ready to drink. “And what about Lauren is she behaving or is she still acting like a boyfriend stealing bitch?” Nicole added and Morgan and I started laughing uncontrollably.
“I don’t know maybe she should answer that. She’s standing right here.” Tony said.
“She hasn’t left our sight since we got on the bus. I wouldn’t be surprised if I woke up and she was starring at me.” Mike added. “Oh wait she’s gone now!” Mike yelled and there was more cheers and banging.
“You shouldn’t be so mean.” I said.
“But I tried to be nice.” Mike said.
“Lauren can be a bitch but sometimes she can be tolerable. She just likes attention.” I said.
Nicole reached over for my phone and hung up the phone. “You do not have to protect Lauren.”
“But that’s the only reason I came here in the first place. She’s still family and she’s the only family I have in California.” I replied.
“Not anymore. Now you have me, Nicole, Mike, Vic, Tony, Jaime, and Angela and we may not be perfect but we’re a lot better than Lauren and we’re not out to hurt you.” Morgan said.