Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

What She Doesn't Know

MIKE'S POV
I woke up alone in my bunk, and I got up to find my way back to her. When she saw me she smiled and her hazel eyes sparkled. Her curls were hanging down everywhere and I wanted to wrap my fingers in them and kiss her soft lips, but I couldn't let myself do that. She was with Tony now, and I would never have her back.
Suddenly I thought about all the times she had kissed Tony behind my back and I moved forward wrapping arms around her waist waiting for her to stop me, but she never did. Suprisingly she kissed me back like she used to the very first time she kissed me. Like she needed me in order to survive. I was apart of her and I thought I had lost that when she left me, but it was still there. I tightened my hands around her waist because now that I had her back I wasn't planning on just letting her go again. She suddenly stopped and I saw a spark of joy run across her face. I turned around and saw Jane's face and my heart shattered. The look on her face wasn't sadness. It was shock and I could also tell that she was expecting this to happen. For a moment I sat there. I didn't know what to do. Nicole wanted me back, but she had left me before and I knew if I knew Jane loved me and I really did love her too. I needed to at least talk to her and followed her when she walked out of the bus. When I opened the door Jane was gone. I felt a hand move around my waist, but I could tell from the lack of warmth that it wasn't Nicole. Of course it was Lauren. She leaned forward to kiss me and I had to wake myself up.
When I did I felt really guilty even though I hadn't done anything wrong. I checked my phone, but realized that Jane was probably still sleeping. It was still early for me, and I was exhausted from last night, but I was worried about going back to sleep. The feelings I had for Nicole were still there, and my dreams gave me the answer I had been trying to figure out when I first started dating Jane. If Nicole wanted me back I would think twice before giving my heart to her again. She was in control of it and if she was allowed to play with it as she pleased. I reached for my phone again and moved to the front of the bus away from everyone else. "Hello?" Nicole answered sleepily.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I can call you back later." I replied.
"No, its okay. Its got to be important if you're calling me when you should be sleeping." She said.
I paused for a moment. I didn't know why I had called her or what I planned on saying. "I had a dream about you." I waited for her to say something, but she didn't. I told her everything that happened in the dream, but she still didnt say anything. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm trying really hard to get over you, but nothing working. I still in love with you, but I'm in love with Jane too and I'm afraid that I'm gonna do something thats gonna hurt her."
"Your not gonna hurt her Mike. You love her. And I know it sucks but I've told you, I've made up my mind. Our only problem is Lauren and your not crazy enough to fall for her." She said. "We've been talking and we're planning on comming to see you guys. I think it'll help with you and Jane."
"And what about the problem with you?" I asked.
"I don't know, I don't want to hurt you I never wanted to hurt you. But I can't control your emotions." She said. I heard Sophia start crying in the background and she quickly said goodbye. When I sat my phone down on the table I knew she was wrong. She did control my emtions even though she didn't know it.