Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

She Always Gets What She Wants

JANE’S POV
As soon as Mike dropped me off at my house I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I was so frustrated with myself for feeling this way. How could he fall for me when he was with someone like Nicole. She was perfect. She had just had a baby and she was still fucking perfect. It wasn’t fair.
She could have any guy she wanted. It seemed like any girl could have any guy she wanted except for me. When I watched Mike and Lauren talking I could tell she could have him if she really tried. Who knows they’ll probably hook up while they are touring.
I eventually got tired of watching her flirt with him and decided to go to my room, but just when I thought Mike wasn’t paying any attention to me he asked. “Can I talk to you for a moment?” He didn’t wait for me to answer instead he grabbed my hand and lead the way to my room. I didn’t want him to walk into my room but I couldn’t stop him.
My room isn’t as close to as messy as the rest of the house. But its definitely not the cleanest room in the world, but that’s not what I was worried about.
I was worried he would see all my band posters all over my wall, and yes some of them were pictures of him. I thought he would feel awkward seeing pictures of himself and pictures of his friends, but he smiled and said. “You have really good taste in music.” I tried to smile too, but I was way to embarrassed. Mike continued to look around my room and then sat down on my bed and motioned for me to come closer. When I sat down next to him he said. “Thanks for coming with me today.” He said. I loved the way he smiled at me. When he did that’s when I felt like I was the prettiest girl in the world. Like I had all of his attention. I knew if I reached out and hugged him I would feel safe and loved his arms were made for making one lucky girl to feel that way.
“You kinda didn’t give me any other choice.” I replied.
“I know, but I like you.” He said and I could tell even he was shocked he was saying that. “You don’t make me forget completely, but you kinda make the pain go away a little bit.” I didn’t know what to say or what he really meant really. “I don’t think you really know how special you really are.” Somehow he had made it closer to me without me realizing or moving out of the way. When he moved his hand to the side of my face I couldn’t move at all. Every thing was frozen except for my heart which was beating so hard I was thought it was going to rip out of my chest or that I was going to pass out.
I knew he was going to kiss me and I wanted him to, but I was scared. Why me? Why not choose to be with Lauren. She was pretty and fun. I was average and liked to read big books and paint and I preferred to stay home and lock myself in my room on the internet instead of going out and partying. But I could tell he wouldn’t care about all that when he kissed me.
Before my heart had been beating so fast, but when our lips touched I felt it completely stopped. I didn’t care if I passed out right now. I was glad that I was experiencing something I had never experienced before. Yeah I’ve kissed guys before, but they never felt like this. And they were never with someone like this. This was complete perfection and I wished it would last forever, but Lauren always knew how to make my happiness go away. “What are you guys doing in there?!” She yelled from the living room. I started to look towards the door, but Mike moved my lips back to his. But Lauren wasn’t through yet. I heard her walking down the hall and I literally jumped away from Mike before Lauren walked in. If there were signs of what we were doing Lauren didn’t notice them. I could tell she just wanted to talk to Mike some more, but I could also tell he wasn’t interested.
“I think I should go back home now.” He said. I could tell that made Lauren kind of mad, but she didn’t show it for too long.
“Are you sure?” She asked. Mike nodded and moved past Lauren and into the hallway. I moved past Lauren too, but instead of smiling at me she gave me a dirty look. I followed Mike all the way to his car and he turned around to kiss me again.
“Can we hang out tomorrow?” He asked.
“Tomorrow?” I asked.
He nodded and replied. “Yeah, we’re leaving soon. To go on tour and I wanna see you as much as possible.” He said. I nodded and smiled and Mike leaned down to kiss me again before he got in his car and drove off. I didn’t want to go back in the house. I could feel her eyes on me and I could I knew she was pissed.
“How did you get him to like you?” She asked as soon as I walked in the house. I tried to ignore her and walk into my room, but she was fast and followed me inside before I could close the door and lock it.
“Get out of my room Lauren.” I said.
“What the hell does he see in you?” She asked. I could tell she wasn’t doing it intentionally, but she had a way of making you feel shitty about yourself. She was always like that. I guess it was because she was the only child and she was treated like she was the most prettiest child and everyone loved her. In a way it was true.
“I don’t know. Why don’t you ask him yourself?” I replied.
She shrugged her shoulders and said. “Maybe I will. I’ll probably end up spending more time with him than you will.” I suddenly remembered that she was going away. When she told me the new I was happy that she was going to going away, but I was kinda of jealous too. Lauren always had things going for her. As soon as she left I laid my head on my pillow and cried because it wasn’t fair that she always got what she wanted.