Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Apart

MIKE’S POV
I started to go home, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep. Not because I was upset. I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep because I wouldn’t be able to slow down my mind. I had never felt a kiss like that except with Nicole. I was excited to see her again. To be with her all day, to be pain free for a whole day.
Instead of going back home I started going to Leslie’s but I then I realized that it was late and Nicole would probably stay with Tony.
I mostly just wanted to make sure that I liked Jane because she was Jane and not because I was trying to get over Nicole. I didn’t want to use her like that, and I probably should have made sure of that before I kissed her. But I wasn’t thinking clearly. I just wanted to kiss her.
When I got to Tony’s Jaime’s and Vic’s cars were gone, and most of the lights were off. I went up anyway and called Nicole and told her I was outside. I waited in the car and I got nervous when she came outside and when she got in the car I knew I wasn’t completely over her, but I didn’t want her as much as I used to. I was a little disappointed. I was hoping I would be able to just move on just like Nicole was doing with Tony. But it knew it wasn’t going to be that easy with me. “What did you want to talk about?” She asked. And for some reason I got mad when she smiled up at me. It wasn’t fair that she could break my heart so many times and still make me want her. It really wasn’t fair that she could just leave me shattered.
I shook and her smile dropped. By the way she was looking at me I could tell she was trying to figure out what was wrong with me.
I was kind of hoping she would just leave and go back to Tony. It was becoming harder to be around her especially alone. Instead she said. “I think Jane is cool. Are you going to be seeing her more now?”
I didn’t say anything instead I shook my head. “Why not?!” She asked.
I sat for awhile and I could tell that kind of pissed Nicole off. “Answer me Mike. Why aren’t you going to see her again?!” She paused for a moment and then added. “Is it because of me?”
If finally looked up at her and I could really tell her angry she was now. She crosses her arms and said. “That’s stupid.”
“Is it?” I asked sarcastically.
“Yeah it is. She’s a nice girl and I can tell she makes you happy so why don’t you just let her make you happy. Because I won’t be able to. I can try to, but its hard to try and make you comfortable and be happy with Tony. I notice how sad you look when I’m just holding Tony’s hand. I notice how happy you were with her and that’s why I like her.” She said
“But its not right to be with her when I keep thinking about you. Its not fair to her if the only reason I’m with her is because she helps me get over you.”
Again nothing was said for awhile and then Nicole said. “Then take things slow. I know you’ll get over me eventually. Just don’t stop talking to her. She’s really nice and she likes you and you like her.” She paused again and then added. “Will you promise me that you won’t stop talking to her. At least not any time soon.” I looked up at Nicole again and again it made me mad that she was having this kind of effect on me. I needed to get over her, but I didn’t want to hurt someone else just so I could feel better. But I then I thought about when I kissed Jane, and I knew there was something more to the kiss than that. And Nicole had a point I had to be with her some more to make sure that I really liked her.
“Ok, I will.” I answered. I could see Nicole smile and I tried to be angry, but it only made me sad. I noticed Nicole hesitate before reaching out to hug me. It felt like my skin was burning, but I would rather burn than never hold her again. She really had fucked me up mentally and emotionally.
When she let go she asked. “Do you wanna come inside and see Sophia and Chris?”
I shook my head and replied. “No, I don’t want to wake them.”
She nodded and said. “Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She hugged me again and I waited until she was safely in the house before I drove off.
When I finally got home I checked my phone and saw I had some messages from Vic and Lauren, but I ignored them. Instead I just went in my room and fell asleep. When I slept I had a dream that I was with Jane and I was happy, but every time we got comfortable or to close someone always tore us apart.