Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

I Don't Ever Want You To Leave Me

MIKE’S POV
“I don’t want you to ever leave me.” I whispered to Jane even though she was sleep. I couldn’t sleep, but not because I was sad. I just didn’t want to sleep. I wanted to stay up with Jane and kiss her and talk, but she was to tired and I didn’t want to wake her up. I slipped out of bed and picked up the picture frame without actually looking at the picture. I went downstairs and got my lighter from out of the kitchen.
I wanted to burn it. If I could burn it then that would mean that me and Nicole were completely done, but something told me that it still wasn’t right and that me and Nicole would never be over. I tried to tell myself that it was only because of Sophia that I had still had these feeling for Nicole, but I knew that wasn’t true either. Nicole and I had something special before Sophia arrived at least I though so. I wasn’t sure if it was the same for Nicole. I wanted to believe that she really did love me, but I couldn’t understand how she could be in love with two people at the same time.
Finally I put the picture back in the frame and sat it down on the couch. What was the point. There were a bunch of pictures of Nicole on my phone and I wasn’t able to delete any of them. How was I supposed to burn the only thing that gave some kind of clue that Nicole really did care about me. I sat back on the couch. I felt miserable now and I wanted Jane to wake up soon. I started to turn on the TV, but I jumped up when I heard three big bangs on the front door and then I calmed down when I heard Chris’s voice calling my name. When I opened the door Nicole looked up at me with that same smile that made my heart hurt. “What are you doing here?” I whispered.
“You said you were gonna come see Sophia and Chris and it was getting kind of late so I brought them here.” She answered. “Is it a bad time?” She whispered. I shook my head and picked up Sophia from her and she led the way into the living room. “So, is Jane here?” She said trying not to smile. I tried not to notice, but I couldn’t help put pointing out that her hazel eyes looked a little green when she thought something was funny or if she was being mischievous.
I nodded and pointed upstairs. I didn’t want to get into a conversation about me being with Jane and her being with Tony so I asked. “What’ve you been doing all day?”
She shrugged her shoulder and answered. “Nothing but taking care of these two and me and Tony babysat Nova too. It’s so weird living with my sister and her family.”
I don’t know why I said it. I think I have a very bad habit of trying to give Nicole everything she wants and needs. “Well you can stay here when we leave for tour.” I said.
She shook her head and said. “No, I don’t…That won’t be weird for you?”
“It doesn’t really matter. This house doesn’t feel right when you’re not in it. Its almost like I’m waiting for you to walk in at any moment to make it feel like home.” I said without thinking. I hated it when I revealed to much to her.
It made me feel bad and it made her feel guilty which made me feel even worse for making her feel that way. I shook my head before she could apologize for the thousandth time for smashing my heart into a billion a pieces, once again, and then moving on with her life. “Please don’t say you’re sorry. Its fine if you want to stay here. I like the thought of you and Chris and Sophia being here.” I said.
Nicole shook her head and replied. “But I am sorry. I made a selfish decision, but I don’t think either of us would have been happy if I decided not to make it. I knew you were constantly worried about if I was going to run of with Tony, and I cared about you enough that I just couldn’t do it any more.” Her voice sounded almost trance like. Like she was beating herself up because I was feeling so shitty. I looked in her direction and saw that she was stuck starring at the picture of the two of us. I started to try and break her out of it, but something else caught my attention. I got up quickly when I saw Jane coming down the stairs. Nicole and I weren’t sitting close together or doing anything we weren’t supposed to, but I still felt kind of guilty for some reason.
Nicole also looked up and smiled. She also got up and started to pick up Sophia, but then she stopped. “Do you want to keep them tonight?” She asked once again smiling up at me. I smiled back and nodded. When she moved over to the front door I followed her and stopped her. “Are you going to stay here while I’m gone?” I asked.
“If you really want me to.” She answered. She started to move out, but quickly turned around like she had forgot something. I thought she would go back and check on the kids, but instead she turned around and hugged me. The more she hugged me when I didn’t want her to the less it hurt, but it didn’t mean I loved her any less.