Status: Hi I hope ya'll like the sequel!!!! :3

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Jane

MIKE’S POV
We didn’t really have to wake up early today before we started touring, but I did anyway. I couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t just lay there I had to do something. I needed to get out of this empty house. I wanted to call Jane or go over to her house, but I didn’t want to wake her up. She’d probably think I was upset about Nicole and I didn’t want her to think that. Plus I didn’t want to have to see Lauren until later on today. I didn’t like her at all. She wasn’t a bad person I don’t think I just hated the way she treated Jane.
I decided to put on my shoes and drive to Leslie’s. I told myself that it was so I could see Chris and Sophia before I left, but I really just wanted to see Nicole. I don’t know why really.
When I got there I kinda felt bad for waking her up too, but I didn’t feel like turning back now. But I did stop to call her first so she would come to the door when I got there instead of waking up Leslie or Jace. By time I got there she was waiting at the door. She looked almost child like without makeup and her curls were a mess. When I walked up to her she looked like she was still half asleep and I could tell she had been crying. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked.
She shrugged her shoulders. “Nothing, when you called it reminded me that you guys were leaving today.”
“I know, but you’ll come see us soon won’t you?” I asked.
She nodded and asked. “Why did you come here so early?”
I started to lie but decided to just tell the truth. “I just wanted to see you.”
She shook her head and looked away from me. “This isn’t good for you. You know that right?”
I didn’t answer her instead I asked, “Can we go inside and talk?” She got up and we walked quietly into her room.
I sat down on the bed and she whispered. “I’ll be back.” She left the room and I heard her try to walk quietly into the next room. When she came back she sat down beside me. It really surprised me how she managed to be so close and not show any emotion towards me. I could probably place my hand on her thigh and she wouldn’t react. I knew I could do it, but I didn’t.
“How did you move on?” I asked quietly.
She shook her head and answered. “I didn’t. I really did love you Mike and I still do. I just can’t stay away from Tony.” She pause before saying. “What if we had gotten married. We would probably would have been kind of happy and maybe have another kid, but Tony would always be there. I would always have doubts about if I would be happier with Tony and you would too. I can’t tell you how bad I felt that day. I had been so confused I had no idea what to do. I knew if I married you I would be miserable and I didn’t you would be crushed.”
“So you’re happy with your decision?” I asked.
“I’m kinda happy. But I won’t let myself be truly happy until you let yourself be happy.” She answered.
This was making me really frustrated. “I don’t know how to be happy. Every time I think I’m almost there something makes me think of you and then I’m miserable all over again. You’re my only hope to ever achieving happiness and you won’t let yourself be with me because you were with Tony first. I never got the chance to be with you because you wanted to be not because you were upset or jealous or you felt guilty.” I had so much more to say, but I stopped when I saw that I was making her upset. “I’m sorry.” I whispered.
She shook her head. “No, you’re right and I’m sorry.” She reached out to hug me and I could hear her crying. “I didn’t mean to hurt you like this Mike. I made a selfish decision, but I can’t change my mind. I Just need you to try a little harder to move on.” She whispered. When she got to her last sentence I unwrapped her arms from around my neck and pushed her away, but I still held on to her hands.
“I don’t now how to move on.” I whispered.
“What about that girl you were talking to?” She asked.
“We can’t be happy until I can fully move on from you.” I answered. She laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I laid down too, but I stared at her. I watched her stare at the ceiling until I finally fell asleep, and it when I woke up I realized I hadn’t slept this good sense Nicole had left me.
When I woke up she was asleep and venerable. My arm was wrapped around her waist and I didn’t want to move at all, but I realized that I had to get ready to leave. I could have kissed her and I wanted to, but it wouldn’t be fair to her, Tony or Jane.