‹ Prequel: Superman
Status: on hiatus

Her Letters

Chapter five

"Did he leave?" Aida asked, as she twisted her curly golden hair around her finger. Her brows furrowed as she waited for an answer from Zoe, who was leaning against the door. A few seconds later, her lips formed a thin line and she decided that she wasn't waiting in vain for a reply that would probably never come and just turned her attention towards the television.

Zoe sighed and detached herself from the door. She gripped the hem of her shirt as she suddenly felt a pang of regret. Was she right? Or should she have given a different answer?

"Hey!" Aida called from the couch, snapping Zoe from her thoughts. "The movie is starting."

Zoe hastily went to the worn-out couch and sat down. She tried to focus on the movie, but there were too many things on her mind. She didn't know whether to give up on him or give him another chance. It was like a tug-of-war inside her brain. She didn't want to get hurt again, so why would she risk it again for just one boy? There were other boys out there that would be better for her, but a small part of her wanted him more than those other guys.

Zoe sighed again and squeezed her eyes shut. She ran her hand through her ebony-colored locks and bit her lip. She didn't know what to feel or think anymore. Everything suddenly seemed so complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a filler. I'm sorry for the short update. I'm having a writer's block again