Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

"and your positive right?"

" Ellie my dear ? What the fuck are you still doing here?!" Marta called over to my cubicle.
"never finished that blog on the Drones that I was due to post an hour or two ago." I said biting down on my lower lip.Johnathon would bitch at me all morning , knowing him he is watching his computer screen at home just waiting for the blog to be up. We are already having a very ," important Meeting" tomorrow morning.
"your what nineteen? Why aren't you out partying" I am intelligent I suppose graduating high school a sixteen, completing my degree at Oxford at nineteen. But, I feel no need to explain why I am not out" partying" to a middle aged menopausal woman,who is constantly bugging me about how I need to experience more as a youth.
I close my laptop. My watch reads 11:48. I inwardly groan reading a text from Johnathon
"ellinabeth your blog was suppose to be posted by 9:30! Oh and pack your bags :)"
That jackass was going to fucking fire me ! And practically tell me that I am getting kicked out of my apartment the radio show pays for through a text and then put a smiley face after it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ahhh Ellinabeth," I grimace
"it's Ellie."
"I see you took my advice." he says pointing through the glass at my cubicle in which my stuff is packed up. The company always told us not to make the apartments homie or have a lot of things in case they transferred you, or fired you.
"wipe that look off your face. As much as I would love to fire you after your late entry yesterday. I am actually promoting you." he said
"what?!"
" national public radio is trying to connect to the kids more and are trying to get stories on what kids want to hear about"
"okay"
"well they want you to cover the British invasion."
"like the Beatles, the who, rolling stones?"
"no like Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd , one direction"
"who?"
"take the rest of the day to do some research you fly out to heathrow tonight."
Shocked . Doesn't even describe my feelings. England I get to go back to England!!!! I am so happy I .... I don't even care who I am working with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea what this story is about yeah so input should I keep writing maybe maybe not ah well thank you for reading I suppose :)