Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

Jolly old ....airport

"No."I slam my hand on Johnathons desk.
"what do you mean "no."
"I am not working with a bunch of idiot pop bands ."
"you'll get airtime every week" what! Finally after a year of writing blogs I get my own segment every week!!!
"fine." I say trying to act composed.
"heres your ticket you leave in two hours, Marta will drive you now leave my office." I nodded . Okay so what if I am working with a bunch of kids who sing idiot songs? I'll get my own segment!!!!!
"woah Ellie " I run straight into Garrison Keeler . He and his super low voice. He reminds me of a grandfather . "heard you were moving to England. " I nod "best of luck .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour . I have been sitting in this airport for an hour waiting for my ride. I used my new international phone to assure Marta of my safe arrival, and now I am sitting here. I here screams. I look up . Three rather disheveled boys meet my eye. They go up to a man.
"are you Ellie?" they ask him , he shakes his head. They go to the next man " are you Ellie from the states radio station?" Imbeciles they are looking for me.
"over here bozos" they turn I wave thinking "your fucking late and you think I am a man" they come over.
"your a lass?" a blonde one asks.
"no she is a fucking man" a dark brown haired boy says.
"pleased to meet you I am Ed " the ginger extends his hand .
"Ellie"
"oh yeah shit so sorry mi names Niall" the blonde chuckles smiling.
"and I'm Olly"
"okay so you " I point at the blonde one " are in the boy band " you " I point to the dark brown haired one " sing like you should be in the 50's and you " I point to ginger " sing about depressing shit like prostitution?" they nod . "okay let's go I have been waiting for an hour and i am tired ." I say .They nod smiling guiltily.
" sorry love Niall here was a tad bit hungry and well we had to stop and then the paparazzi were there and we got tackled by girls and then that one woman tried to grab Ed's ass ..."
" okay yeah she gets it " Ginger says.
Oh god what did I sign up for?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"okay so until you get your own flat you'll be sharing with Cher." Blondie says . " we all live in the same complex at the moment so you will see us a lot, because I know you were worried about not seein mi shinin face on a daily basis. " I laugh .
"so worried"
"well hear we are! " Ed smiles at me . I look up and see a huge apartment complex. "well take ya to Harry and Louis's room I am sure that's where every one is "
We climb into an elevator I mean I know these guys are rich but c'mon even this elevator was huge.
I enter into an apartment full of people.
" bloody ell' it's a girl !!!" one black haired beauty yells. Her head is have shaved.
"oh god your fit!" a boy in a striped shirt says .A pretty curly haired brunette hits him playfully. " god I was just jokin love" he says. I assume they are a couple of sorts. Ginger yells for everyone to quiet down.
"guys this is Ellie and yes Cher she's a fucking girl what does she look like to you. Any way this is Ellie and she is our stalker for the next year." he looks to me" Ellie meet the British invasion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to go to an audition in like an hour I am soooooooo super nervous eeeeekkkkk!!!!!! Tell me what ya think:) bye thank ya for readin :):):)