Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

Why hello there

" Ello' I am El Caldor " the brunette says to me " and this is my idiot boy friend Lou " she points to stripey.
"your in the boy band right?" he laughs.
" you say that word in disgust are you not a directioner?"
"a what"
"Louis's head has gotten so big that he just expects everygirl to be a fan." she laughs. I like her she had got.....spunk.
"I am Cher" the one with the shaved head says" we are roomies apparently so I thought that I would introduce you" she links my arm with hers " this here is Liam " she points to a boy clad in plaid.
" pleasent to meet you" he says sweetly. I nod before I am yanked towards more people.
"this here is Niall but ya met him earlier, this is Zayn." she says and a dark haired boy nods in my direction.
"over here you will find little mixes Perrie. The other girls aren't here at the moment but you'll see em around." a curly haired blonde smiles. Before glareing at the one called Zayn" bad break up I'll explain it all later in our flat" Cher whispers I nod.
"I am Josh a boy says from behind me smiling."I play drums for 1D " Cher pulls me away yet again.
"sorry that all the intros are so short it is just you've got a year to know em' so you might as well learn everyone's name tonight.
That is how the rest of the night went. I was bounced back and forth throughout the large flat, attempting to keep track of who was who. So when I was finally placed in my bedroom, I quickly lauded on the bed.
I turned on my laptop and set up the blog.
"hey all,
This is a new blog focusing on the "new British invasion" yes , if you are screaming right now about one direction or olly Murs you will be happy to know this is all about them and the other British stars charting there way onto American soil.
I met quite a few of those very Brits you admire, Ed , olly and Niall in fact left me sitting in an air port for over an hour because Niall was"hungry" he is an odd boy . I also met some girls, they are all really quite sweet. I am crashing with Cher Lloyd for a while she is just a little ball of energy . I would love to tell you more so stay tuned and listen every thursday night for my live broadcast .
From jolly old England goodnight"

It was short yes but it would suffice for tonight maybe get people interested and best of all keep Johnathon off my ass about on time entries.
"Ellie?" I hear a knock on the door.
"C'mon in" I say. Cher comes in dressed in pajama pants and a white tee." oh hi Cher." I close my laptop putting it safely in its carrier.
"hi!" she says brightly" get dressed we are spending the night at Louis's c'mon " she rushes me throwing a pair of yoga pants and a black tee shirt from my bag at me. I nod closing the door and changing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so what do we want to do tonight" Louis says full of energy I am placed , no more like stuck,between him and Ed.
"what about we learn about our new friend?" Niall says
" not much to tell" I reply
"where did ya go to school?" Zayn questions
"Oxford"
"favorite song"
"octopuses garden by the Beatles"
"single?" josh says
"yup"
"last boyfriend?" josh questions
"Jeffrey a real jerk"
" pets? " Perrie says
"a dog named lucy"
The rest of the night continued like this them asking ,me answering nothing to special.
Climbing into an empty bed was te highlight at about 6 in the morning states time. Yawning I pull the covers up and over my head blocking out the sounds of Louis's obnoxious laughter and letting my sleepy instincts swarm my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep I should sleep but i am not.... I truly am a bloody imbecile sometimes. Oh well ... Hope you enjoyed subscribe rate and comment I would love you forever:)