Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

Bed issues.

I felt the warmth of the bed leave my body in a sudden rush. What the hell? I reach for the blankets and find them wrapped up around something else I tugged feebly hoping to inact some sort of force on the unmoving cloth. All the sudden as iwad in the middle of my tenacious tugs the blanket came loose sending me flying and sprawling on the floor. "SHIT!" I cursed rubbing my bottom a bruise for sure.
"that's what you get for stealing my bed" a deep voice says from the bed laughing.
I look up to see a smiling adolescent with curly hair."who are you?"
" I could ask you the same thing love I come home from my mums to a stranger in my bed. Your just lucky I didn't kick you out" he still laughs and at this point I look at the boy in front of me. E is shirtless and well fit.....
" arry' doesn't even need to meet a girl and e' still gets em' in bed." a laughing Irish man says from the doorway. What is his name? I cannot recall at the moment . Neil? Nolan?
"yeah who is she Niall?"
Niall! That's what it was ! "my name is elenabeth I am a reporter doing a weekly segment on the new British envision." I stick my hand out to shake it.
"our not a bloke!"
I rather sick of the obvious comment that had been made numerous times said the only thing I could think of"does it look like I am a fucking bloke!!!"
"ah I like them feisty" the cocky bastard me never really abandoning my childish tendancies slam the door.
"woah there " Louis says standing by the stove attempting to make something."whats happened to you?" he asks
"I met your little band mate." he only nodded.
" i am going down to cher's" I walked out still a little annoyed that I would have to spend the next year with that cocky ass.
Entering Cher's apartment I quickly grabbed my laptop going into my room and turning my I pod onto the Beatles and letting the real British invasion fill my ears.
" ONE NEW EMAIL"
My email reads.
" dear elenabeth ,
I hope everything is going splendid for you "across the pond" I just wanted you to know that along with the radio show we would like you to have web cams of the bands
Thanks,
Sophie
Head of foreign operations"
Oh good another thing to add to my lovely list of things.
I quickly begin to write my newest blog.attempting to get that jackass of a boy and member off my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi:)