Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

The terms in which I am angered

"Here she is Ellie!" Louis tackled me knocking me onto my arse.
"I was gone for three days" I was on a buisness trip to New York.
"But Elsie I love you too much to be away from you that long. Harry walks out groggy and quite shirtless.
"Good morning bitch "
"Asshole" Louis glared at us
"Harry you are not going to drive Elsie away again I don't like it when she lives with Niall... Elsie you are not going to bash Harry to girls he is trying to hit on no matter how drunk or angry you are at him yes,yes. Well , now that that is all cleared up Gary be a doll and make me breakfast" Harry just grumbled and went into the kitchen."so Elsie how were the good ol' Irish?"
"Just peachy much more festive then you lot. Where's your tree?"
"Well I am going to my mums and you and Harry to his so no point"
"Wait what I am going to Harry's for Christmas!!!!"
"Sorry love no room in my house he had an extra bedroom..."
"Wait what! Elsie is staying with me!!!!" Harry joins the conversation"
"Just cleared it with your mum" Louis says "good bonding time for my little ones!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah okay this is uber short and crappy and I know I haven't really talked about Elsie and Harry's relationship and it is kind of an abrupt jump into the future but all will be ashamed hopefully more up this week ! so uh ya comment subscribe rate or whatever you want!